L3 Technologies Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

L3 Technologies Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at L3 Technologies

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Leesburg, VA) in May 2018.

Interview

Behavioral interview but it got in depth into my resume. It was an about an hour long conversation about my resume and he went into detail about the software worked on at L3.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L3 Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Londonderry, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Londonderry, NH) in March 2018.

Interview

Went through an initial phone screening, and went in for a full interview about a month later. Six people interviewed me in total, and the whole process took three hours. Most of the interview consisted of behavioral questions and questions about my resume.

Interview Questions

• Given a register holding 8 bits, how would you set the 5th bit to 1?   1 Answer
    • What is polymorphism?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Anaheim, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Received an email to set up a phone interview. The interview was short about 7 to 10 minutes and was mostly behavioral. I was informed the position was for an Internship and depending on how well I did on the job I would be promoted to Full time. Right after, I was informed about scheduling a 30-minute in-person Interview in Anaheim. My 30-minutes interview lasted up to an hour.

Interview Questions

• Questions such if I knew the difference between a function scope, block scope, and file scope.   1 Answer
    • A lot on my resume. See if I really did work on these projects.   Answer Question
    • Questions that basically they want me to know how I think when coding or building a project. Asked me to make a block diagram of my code.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Greenville, TX).

Interview

No technical questions asked just asked me questions about my resume and some behavioral questions. Asked me why I applied to L3 and what I would be interested working on

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (San Diego, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online and was invited onsite to the San Diego Office after a simple phone screen interview. Onsite talked with Principal Software Engineer and a Project Manager. They asked about my project experiences, work experiences and Resume questions. Asked OOP questions, Data Structure questions, and other stuff related to specific parts of my resume. A Generally easy interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Northampton, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

I first received a phone call and was told that I have an interview 2 days later, little bit of short notice. The interview itself was pretty simple. I spoke with the lead software engineer, and the department head. They asked me about my background, asked me some simple programming related questions, then gave me a tour of the building.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my work ethic, if I would be willing to stay late to get projects done as needed. I was given a sheet of paper with 4-5 small programs in C / C++ to answer. Pretty simple questions.   Answer Question