L3 Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L3 Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2017

2.6

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L3 Technologies.

Interview

Contacted via phone to setup interview. Was flexible in terms of a date and time. All paperwork were ready prior to interview. Day of interview, agenda was well planned. Interviewers greeted you in a friendly and timely manner.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult decision you had to make and what made it so challenging?   Answer Question

Interview

I submitted my résumé and hoped for a response. I received a phone call from HR to set an interview. It was with the manager and director. After that interview there was a 10 min interview with HR to talk about benefits, etc. Not too scary.

Interview Questions

• Just make sure you're concise but be sure of your answer.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Northampton, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

I met with HR staff members, hiring manager and several other Engineers.
    All interviewers went through my resume, asking for details, specifics and clarifications. They discussed technical aspects of the job and tested my knowledge on resume claims and job requirements. I was then given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiating - more like take it or leave it.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Panel Discussion
    Describe past projects in great detail.
    Describe situations you've encountered that made you struggle. How did you go about solving these?

Compliance Analyst Interview

Interview

One phone interview and one in person with two superiors

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at L3 Technologies.

Interview

Did not have an interview. I received a call one night from the project manager asking if i were interested in position. A few days later I had a meeting with him and signed personnel paperwork work.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies.

Interview

My interview was short and straight to the point. It only lasted about 30-45 minutes. It was very heavy with tech questions as well as personal experience with examples.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They did not negotiate with me. I told them what I wanted and they countered with what they were going to give me. It was a take it or leave situation.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crestview, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Crestview, FL) in September 2009.

Interview

It was terrible trying to speak to the one and only office manager that was able to put you in contact with a hanger supervisor to follow up on sending in resume and application for position.

Interview Questions

• There were no hard questions all questions that were asked we based on job duties and the duties were second nature to me, so it was straight forward and direct.   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Newark, NJ) in August 2010.

Interview

Brief and very vague questions regarding position. Interviewers not quite sure what the requirements are needed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Consider additional time off, vacations, personal days etc.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at L3 Technologies.

Interview

The administrative staff was very kind and generous while maintaining professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Contract are always the most obscured due to renewing your contract. Budget affects everything.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was more than what I expected.