L3 Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Waco, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

It was very brief, but to the point. Experience was the main focus and importance, so if you are new in the industry, good luck. Work ethic was also a high priority. Former military helps out tremendously.

Interview Questions

• Experience level was the emphasis   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Greenville, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Hiring process is very long and drawn out for no apparent reason and the interviewing for me wasn't much of an interview. He just asked about my credit history and then gave me. Tour of the facility.

Fire Lieutenant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Greenville, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Resume and online application submitted through corporate HR portal. The user interface, as with most online applications, is outdated and cumbersome.

Was contacted approximately two months later by the department manager to see if I was still interested in the position; was told that HR would contact me to schedule interviews. HR contacted me within two days. The HR assistant was EXTREMELY helpful in assisting with travel and lodging arrangements.

Traveled to Greenville to meet with the manager, who was apparently unavailable, so ended up meeting with the assistant manager and a corporate safety representative. No formal questions were asked; the position requirements, schedule, and expectations were presented. I was allowed to ask questions pertaining to the position, and then given a tour of the facility. Everyone I interacted with was very friendly; however, they seemed somewhat unprepared for the interview process.

I did not hear anything from the manager or HR for approximately six weeks, and then only received an automated email informing me that the position had been filled. I reached out to the manager for feedback on my background, resume, and interview for future improvement, and received no response.

Interview Questions

• No formal questions were asked. The interviewer looked through my resume, and then told me about the schedule and expectations for the position.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Greenville, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Give you a tour of the campus. Show you some of the projects they work on. Went over benefits. Interview with 4 different hiring managers at different divisions. Entire process last a day.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L3 Technologies.

Interview

Panel interview with 3 engineers. It was going to be 2 engineers but then they pulled a 3rd person from somewhere. It was a pretty relaxed/informal interview. After the interview they gave me a tour of the facilities.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mainly about items in my resume. I would answer the questions and they would ask more questions about what I answered. These questions really test your understanding of the projects and how well you cope under pressure.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Camden, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Screening followed by on-site interview small panel interview, followed by HR rep interview. Was guided through the entire time, everyone was friendly and really enjoyed their role at L3

QA Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Nashville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a phone screen by human resources, a call from the director and a call from the manager. The time between each step was probably about 7-10 days apart.
    But the recruiter never called after each interview. One interview I took time away from work and the recruiter forgot to tell the L3 employee he had an interview. Also, after the 3 interviews I never heard back from anyone. A return phone call or an email stating they were moving forward with other candidates would have been much more respectful. If they are this disorganized and lack communication to perspective employees, how do they run their business?

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between test case and test scripts. There were a lot of questions about different types of testing. It was pretty much a quiz about formal testing. In my years of testing verbiage and planning varies from business to business   Answer Question

Material Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2014.

Interview

Pretty straight forward, I first met with manager that I would be working under and then the director with the manager that I just interviewed with. After about a week later HR called me and extended an offer

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic questions, nothing too crazy or off the wall   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at L3 Technologies in December 2013.

Interview

the initial questions asked by Taleo eliminated me from the candidacy for this position, due to my previous salary rate being higher than what was offered for the SrBus Analyst's.
    The on site interview was good, excellent round of personnel

Interview Questions

• why was I wanting to move roles? Did I have the skillset they needed for this role?   1 Answer

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Tempe, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Very thorough, two stage process. Was pre-screened by one interviewer, then was directed to go into another room where a panel of three supervisors asked a number of pointed questions.