L3 Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.6

Welder/Pipefitter Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online with resume got a reply from human resourses. Than a phone call from the hiring manager . A interview time and date was set up . Face to face basic questions background check intervied by the project manager and hired also .

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked aboard a naval ship   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called, and asked a number of technical questions. The person on the phone was polite and well spoken. Because of a few misspoken answers to questions, and a small amount of technical confusion, I do not expect to receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the asymptotic complexity of a Hash Set?   1 Answer

Software Eginee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Saint Petersburg, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Started out with a half hour phone screen which went well. Was invited in for a five hour series of interviews with nine individuals. I was told that they were going to fill the position quickly. It has been over six weeks and no contact from L3. An email to the hiring manager went unanswered.

Interview Questions

• Quite a few basic software development questions such as how to improve performance.   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Greenville, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Met them at a career fair, was offered a formal interview for the following day. Spoke with one of the engineering managers and was asked mostly behavioral questions and things about my resume. A week or so later I received a phone call inviting me up to an on-site interview. There was dinner the night before and then a whole day of touring the site and interviewing. I spoke with 3 engineering managers that were interested in hiring me and they asked about my experiences, resume... etc. The downside was they won't let you know if they decide not to take you, you just don't hear from them again.

Interview Questions

• Mostly reviewed and asked about things on my resume. Also went over the grades I got in some classes   Answer Question

Entry Level Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Camden, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted by HR a few days after I applied, and had an onsite interview set up around 2 weeks later. It consisted of a 1:1 interview with HR and a panel interview. Questions were mostly about myself, my resume and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when you a member of your team wasn't pulling their weight?   Answer Question

QA Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Nashville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a phone screen by human resources, a call from the director and a call from the manager. The time between each step was probably about 7-10 days apart.
    But the recruiter never called after each interview. One interview I took time away from work and the recruiter forgot to tell the L3 employee he had an interview. Also, after the 3 interviews I never heard back from anyone. A return phone call or an email stating they were moving forward with other candidates would have been much more respectful. If they are this disorganized and lack communication to perspective employees, how do they run their business?

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between test case and test scripts. There were a lot of questions about different types of testing. It was pretty much a quiz about formal testing. In my years of testing verbiage and planning varies from business to business   Answer Question

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Easton, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Easton, MD).

Interview

Brief and straight to the point. No beating around the bush. Did not make you feel to comfortable. The was no walk around or meeting of other people.

Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Greenville, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

1. First stage after initial phone call involves going to the specific location for a structured interview.
    2.Once on the location, you will meet with the Human Resource/Hiring Recruiter to receive benefits brief and complete paper work.
    3. Conduct a structured interview with the hiring manager of the position.
    4. Return to the Human Resource/Hiring Recruiter for final completion of paper work.
    5. Human Resource/Hiring Recruiter will contact you with job offer and starting instructions.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Had initial phone interview - lasted 20 minutes. Guess they like me and wanted to bring me in.

On-site interview:
    Gave a 20 minute presentation (they asked me to present something technical - my choice).

Then they asked fairly standard questions. The presentation brought up a lot of topics, so actually too almost 40 minutes.
    Be
    Then had another round of interviews with the hiring director and 2 other PMs. Again - standard questions and they wanted to know what types of programs I like (development, production) and if I had experience with proposals (which I have lots).

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation took two weeks - each round took one week to complete - as if the HR people have no sense of urgency.

It was ok. I gave a little and they gave a little - overall a fair deal.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Greenville, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Hiring process is very long and drawn out for no apparent reason and the interviewing for me wasn't much of an interview. He just asked about my credit history and then gave me. Tour of the facility.