L3 Technologies Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L3 Technologies Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at L3 Technologies

2.8

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies.

Interview

There were 2 interviews. The first was with 3 managers looking for an engineer and it felt kinda like the third degree. There were a lot of questions regarding my experience with different subjects, situations and computer programs and even questions about me personally. I didn't expect a second interview, but the second was a lot more relaxed. It was with the people I would be working with if offered the job. It was mainly to see if our personalities would clash.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L3 Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2011.

Interview

Team interview process all laid out, check sheet style questions. They have a set of about 4 questions per section that usually allude to personality and experience. They then usually have some good things to say about L3 and why you should join the team. They like to do a panel interview to save time for you and them. they then like to discuss as a team the good and bad they saw, incase they missed a strength that someone else picked up on.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about L3-communications?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? If you could put your skills in order of best to worst what would be your top 2?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted for a phone interview with 3 managers. Easy interview basic questions to see if I would be a good fit with the team. Flew out for in person interview that was the same as the phone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Menlo Park, CA).

Interview

The process started with a phone screening interview with HR. Next was a longer more detailed interview the hiring manager that lasted about an hour. A few weeks later, they flew me down for an on-site interview. The interview lasted all day. It consisted of me sitting in a room, with about 7 or 8 different people rotating in to interview me. It was long and exhausting, but not terribly difficult. I went on a tour at the end and was pretty drained by all the interviews. I wish I had gone on the tour first so I could have asked more questions during the day. The people all seemed nice.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was the length of the interview and the repetitive questions I got from people walking in and out. Most of the questions themselves were pretty standard situational questions and resume questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Greenville, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

I was flown into Dallas for my interview and had to drive approx. 1 hour to Greenville. I interviewed with the supervisor of the position I was interviewing for. The entire process took about 4 hours. My interviewer took me around to meet the different people in his group.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked from a standard sheet. Mostly questions about different software programs you did/did not have experience with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The representative from HR went over benefits including health insurance with me before my actual interview began. I did not attempt to negotiate the offer, the offer was much more than I was expecting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Greenville, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I got a phone call and went in for a two hour interview. I basically spoke with a two managers and spoke with several employees. I also went on a tour of the areas where I would mostly work. I got a call back about 12 days later.

Interview Questions

• It was mainly behavior questions. It was not very technical at all.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

After submitting my resume at a career fair and applying to the corresponding position online, I was contacted for a phone interview with the supervisor of the manufacturing engineering department. All questions were behavioral or interest-based, nothing technical. Three weeks later, I was contacted for on-site interview. I was given a tour of facility, where they explained projects I'd be working on as an intern in order to gauge my understanding and interest.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies in April 2016.

Interview

Basic HR Phone screen, then got called in for an in person interview with two managers, and the HR representative. Was primarily asked a mix of behavioral and technical questions.