L3 Technologies Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L3 Technologies Program Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Had initial phone interview - lasted 20 minutes. Guess they like me and wanted to bring me in.

On-site interview:
Gave a 20 minute presentation (they asked me to present something technical - my choice).

Then they asked fairly standard questions. The presentation brought up a lot of topics, so actually too almost 40 minutes.
Be
Then had another round of interviews with the hiring director and 2 other PMs. Again - standard questions and they wanted to know what types of programs I like (development, production) and if I had experience with proposals (which I have lots).

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation took two weeks - each round took one week to complete - as if the HR people have no sense of urgency.

It was ok. I gave a little and they gave a little - overall a fair deal.

Other Interview Reviews for L3 Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Alexandria, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial interview included questions on my background, what I'm interested in doing, and my salary requirements. The interviewer provided background on the open positions, company history, location of the company, and requirements of the position. The interview lasted seventeen minutes, and concluded promptly when I discussed the basis for and my salary requirements.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies in April 2010.

Interview

I was given some program overview and marketing materials and developed some ideas of my own. It was a 360 degree interview process. Very informal.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't a particularly hard question...rather, it was more of a problem solving session.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate to a degree; once I showed that I could bring in significant revenue, the compensation increased appropriately.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Orlando, FL) in December 2009.

Interview

Pleasant experience, fair offer, fair negotiation, tough questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain why you are the right person for the job?   Answer Question
    • What are the top three things that seperate you from the rest of the applicants?   Answer Question