L3 Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L3 Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at L3 Technologies

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Before my first phone interview, I was sent a list of questions to answer before consideration. I then had my first phone interview with a HR respreentative. That interview covered the high-level job requirements, what the company did, and clarification on my responses to the pre-interview questions. My second phone interview was with the software director. It focused on my high-level work and the fact that my work that was relevant to the job was performed at my previous employer and that my current work was not relevant.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you successfully applied mandated development practices and models that differed from your previous experience.   1 Answer
  • Describe how you identify and address key system level concerns for software engineering.   Answer Question
  • Describe your approach to reuse and refactor decisions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for L3 Technologies

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies in February 2010.

Interview

I applied to an L-3 job notice online and included a resume. I was contacted a week or so later and asked my willingness to relocate to Germany, and my current security clearance. At that point they sent my information forward to the Site Manager, who got in contact with me about technical points for the job. There were others on the phone call to ask finer technical questions related to the particular position. At this point, I pretty well felt good about whether they liked my skillset or not, and was shortly thereafter offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate? Overseas?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was cordial, but they were constrained by the contract with what they could pay. I was able to jiggle them up about 3K.
    Of course, it's all dependent on your skillset and experience within their contract, so of course a Systems Engineer will be compensated quite a bit higher than a beginner IT Tech.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Springfield, VA) in November 2008.

Interview

Received an email from HR first. Then wend through background check. After that received an email from HR to inform the phone interview. Had a phone interview with hiring manager. Then went to have 1 on 1 and group interview. Received an offer letter.