L3 Technologies Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L3 Technologies Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at L3 Technologies

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Waco, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

First a phone screen, then a phone panel, then an all day interview from interviewer to interviewer for a total of 5 people beginning with HR and ending with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What is a typical day of your life at your current job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for L3 Technologies

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies.

Interview

A phone interview with the company recruiter and then the hiring manager. After two weeks or so, an on-site interview was scheduled with all the department managers. Most of the questions were around my experience and what kind of work I wanted to do. Only couple questions were technical.

Interview Questions

• What is the process of designing a system from customer’s requirement?   Answer Question
    • If there is conflict between two team members on design approaches, how do you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Houston, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

Phone interview was first then later brought onsite for a half day interview. Process was fine, just talked about past work experience.

Interview Questions

• No real technical questions, just talked about past experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied in Nov 2010 and received initial response in May 2011 - way too long. After initial contact there was a phone interview. Based on the positive results, they flew me into Salt Lake for a face-to-face interview. I was asked to prepare and present a technical briefing on the topic of my choice. It went well

Negotiation

the process was simple and easy to work through