L3 Technologies Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L3 Technologies Software Developer Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Four 30 min sessions. Software lead, engineer director, H.R., general mgr. Asked technical questions mostly about new technologies. General Mgr mostly talked about the direction of the company. Where i would like to be in the future. My enthusiasm, willingness to work long hours, doing whatever it takes to develop our highly sophisticated products.

Interview Questions

• How committed am i to promote company growth. Am i in for the long haul.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for L3 Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockwall, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Rockwall, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview process resulting in no offer being made. I was strung along for several days with the comment that an offer was going to be made but that it just had to be "approved".

I would recommend anybody take that kind of behavior into account before interviewing with this place!

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Tampa, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

Basic questions asking about .net and programming

Interview Questions

• How’s method overriding different from overloading?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L3 Technologies in May 2010.

Interview

Received an e-mail from an HR manager sent out en masse to other students they were interested in speaking with asking to schedule a time for a face-to-face interview. When I first arrived, the receptionist motioned for me to come over and sign in, and then instructed me to make sure I don't take out my cell phone for the entire time I was in the building for security reasons.
    I was first taken up to the HR manager's office to give an overview of the skills on my resume. This lasted about 30 minutes.
    Second, I was escorted into another room where I was interviewed by someone who I think I would have been working with. He asked me a couple of questions about things I had listed on my resume, but to be honest they didn't seem that relevant to the position I was applying for. He asked me questions like what kind of computer I had and what kind of hardware I had installed in it. Including the time spent waiting for the person interviewing with the next guy to finish so I could have a go at it, this part lasted about 45 minutes.
    Lastly, I was escorted to the final room with who I'm almost certain was a senior software developer at the company. He asked very programming-specific questions and asked a programming problem which I had to code with pen (that's right--pen) and paper.

Interview Questions

• Write a class with appropriate speak() methods for a Dog, Cat, and Mouse   Answer Question
    • Find the bugs in this piece of code (C code on a big screen monitor)   Answer Question