L3 Technologies Technical Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L3 Technologies Technical Program Manager Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at L3 Technologies.

Interview

Was referred by another employee who is an acquaintance. Within two days of filling out the online resume at their website was in front of a board. Each had a series of questions regarding my experience and how they relate to the position. About 90 minutes all said and done.

Other Interview Reviews for L3 Technologies

Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2010.

Interview

I was called by Directors admin to set up a 30 min phone screen. They provided me with several spots to speak with the Director. Spoke with Director; we had a 20 minute conversation with a few questions asked, she seemed interested and that I would be contacted. HR called within a day and asked if I was interested, I said yes, Very Much so. They were concerned about the relocation. See, I live on the beach in central FL and this position is in Salt Lake City....SNOW and cold. I am prepared to leave for the right position and Salt Lake provides for many outdoor activities which I love, anyways, I can come back to FL after I retire. Ok, then I was contacted by their travel coordinator within two days after speaking to HR. I had a couple of choices and was out in Salt Lake within two weeks. All accommodations and transportation was perfect. I spoke to 4 managers under the director (director was on travel and did not have the opportunity to meet her). I had about 30 minutes with each person and I gave a 15 min presentation (presentation skill assessment). I spoke to HR afterwards....everything (I believed at that time) was going my way. After about a week HR had me call them. Unfortunately they decided to pursue another candidate and I received no feedback on interview itself. Needless to say I was extremely disappointed; I had expectations of at least an offer. The job opening still exists 6 weeks after I interviewed.

Interview Questions