L3 Technologies Test Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L3 Technologies Test Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at L3 Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

I met with the HR people then with the manager then I met with the lead test technician and had a test with him. but all in all it was very good

Interview Questions

• What was my experience that would make me good for the job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for L3 Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Process was smooth. Management seemed knowledgeable. Job seemed exciting with plenty to learn. They show you around and give very interesting information about the processes. The panel interview was not stressful and the questions were mostly about experience and what can be brought to the company if you are hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Tempe, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

Had the first interview at the job fair then on the phone. Was sent electronically job application and job focus attachment. I sent it back and did not get a response for about 11 days. Then I received a thank you for my interest in the position letter. I think all the steps the company was handled in a very well organized way.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

They took me on a tour of the facility and gave you a technical test. There was a discussion concerning what the job involved and there were questions about my past experience and knowledge. I was introduced to various people in my department and interviewed with them.

Interview Questions

• What was my objectives in regards to a career.   1 Answer