L3 Technologies Web Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L3 Technologies Web Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at L3 Technologies

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

One phone screen, followed by an interview with the manager and senior web developer. Questions included my experience, projects completed, and reason for job hunting. Asked about what I wanted to get involved in, what skills I would like to develop, and what I want to do in a few years.

Interview was conducted in a conference room. The meeting was only 20 minutes. It is a casual environment, with no one wearing suits unless you are an executive.

Offer was given over the phone, with an information package sent from FedEx. A drug test was required.

Interview Questions

• What is your skill set, and what new skills do you want to acquire?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received the salary that I requested.

Other Interview Reviews for L3 Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Pretty easy interview. They were getting more of a feel for who I was as a person rather than technical experience. I offered to show them past performance reviews, but they never looked at them. Hired on the spot and started working at the customer site the next week.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at L3 Technologies (Tampa, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was performed both by phone and in person. The program leader did the interviews. The first part was a phone interview to test for interest with the job. The second part was a one to one interview. The questions revolved around some of my experience with developing applications and interpersonal relationships. They wanted a person who could fit in with their team and not cause conflict. It was explained that the environment I would be working in would not be a corporate environment. It was a contract position working for a government entity. This involved more of a compartmentalized environment.

Interview Questions

• What experience did you have in developing web applications.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Consider carefully how isolated of an environment you are willing to work in. Government contract jobs can become very isolated with little or no contact outside of the work site.