L3Harris Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 244 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

Behavioral and technical questions asked back to back. Single or multiple interviewers are involved with various backgrounds. They give you an opportunity to reveal your strengths and weaknesses, without making you feel pressure during the interview

Interview Questions
  • What are key areas of your technical expertise
    Answer Question
8 people found this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

Online application followed by phone and zoom interview. Thirty minute call with security representative to make sure background/qualifications are met for the position. One hour zoom interview call with hiring managers.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

Begins with a screening interview where they ask your credentials and general background info (e.g. tell me about yourself). The next interview will dig into your roles in different jobs and projects to assess your skills for the position.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

Typical for the field, fairly easy when it came to the tech segment. Started with a phone call, then a 4 person meeting over MS Teams (or zoom, whatever). Share your screen, do some paper-and-pen coding essentially.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Given 2 numbers, without instantiating another variable, swap their values.
2 people found this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

It was good, taken into a room with a white board and asked some beginner questions and it was just a convo. Just study the basics for the beginner positions

Interview Questions
  • How do prevent the mutation of a argument to a function?
3 people found this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L3Harris in Mar 2021

Interview

Misleading and a waste of time. Three interviews including a pre-screening to make sure I was interested in the job, an hour long phone call with the whole team, and an on site visit (which I was told would be a tour/meet and greet). I was not happy about the on site visit, because it's still a pandemic. The in person visit lasted way too long (2+ hours), and I was asked questions that were more like condescending riddles than actual engineering questions. Halfway through the in person interview I was told this would be a temporary position first and then they would decide if they wanted me. None of this was mentioned in the rec or the other interviews, and I would have declined on the very first call if I knew it was a temp job first. Overall big waste of time, and I haven't heard from anyone almost a week out from the last interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

Skype interview with hiring manager. No offer at this stage, but scheduled for panel interview. Very pleasant experience, focused on personal attributes, background, and what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Bay, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L3Harris (Palm Bay, FL) in Nov 2020

Interview

After applying at a school career fair, I was scheduled for an initial interview in-person the same week. I was given a Leetcode Easy (Reverse an Array without using built-in functions) and basically got an overview of what it was like to work at L3Harris. Afterwards I was contacted by the hiring/manager recruiter to schedule an on-site interview. They flew me out to Palm Bay, Florida and got me a rental car and a hotel (it was all paid for). The on-site interview was a pretty much a whole day affair (3-4 hours with lunch). First I was given a tour of their building with the other candidates. Then we had an information session and then interviews. Started with a behavioral interview with a technical recruiter (30 minutes). Then a mixed behavioral and technical interview (1 hour). Then I had lunch with a software engineer who I could ask questions to. After lunch was a final technical and behavioral interview (1 hour). They said they would respond with a decision in around a week, but they ended up not responding at all (ghosted).

Interview Questions
  • 1. Reverse an array without using built-in functions. 2. Convert between different units given a combination of time and positional information (somewhat difficult to understand).

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

Easy interview. Not many technical questions it was mostly behavioral. You switch between interviewers and do like 4-5 interviews throughout the day. They also go through all the benefits and give you a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you got stuck on a problem and couldn't solve it?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L3Harris (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2020

Interview

A few rounds - one initial phone interview with the recruiter at the location I was interested in to talk about resume and more about the position. Then scheduled another interview that was part high level technical, behavior, and one algorithm question.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between inheritance and encapsulation?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews