L3Harris Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 256 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

L3Harris

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at L3Harris in Oct 2021

Interview

Initial phone interview with a few team members. Follow-up interview with hiring managers required a presentation of 5 evaluation criteria, examples from work history, and self-reflection and evaluation. 15 minutes of presentation time followed by 30 to 45 minutes of questions.

Interview Questions
  • What makes a good requirement?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockwall, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L3Harris (Rockwall, TX) in Sep 2021

Interview

30-minute interview with 5 managers asking basic behavior questions with a few follow ups. Finished the interview feeling good and I am hoping for a offer soon. Everything was straight forwrd with 0 ticks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

First has a half hour screening interview with a manager, and then he decided to have an hour long panel interview with me about a week later. Pretty casual, a mix of technical questions about what was on my resume plus about five behavioral interview questions. Told me I should hear back by end following week. They made me a very competitive offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Discuss a time you and a coworker had a disagreement and how you got around it How do you discuss information with coworkers versus management and speak to know your audience? How would you support a software engineer?
1 person found this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

Contacted by recruiter via email. Phone Interview was 1-hr long with 3 managers. Mainly questions regarding skillset and prior experience. The interview was a fairly casual conversation and very few technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at L3Harris in Jan 2021

Interview

Given interview with hiring managers, no recruiter screening beforehand. The hiring managers were super nice and cared a lot about my interests. A lot of behavioral questions, but more in-depth questions about your projects.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

Was contacted by an HR person. He described the role very well and answered all questions I had. Seemed like there were many projects that an individual can work on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

HR screening questions, manager call, and group interview after. Was suprised to recieve a low ball offer after letting them know right away the range of salary I was expecting.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L3Harris in Dec 2020

Interview

I did a screening with the manager and then a panel interview. During the panel interview, I was asked to explain a project and go over different sections of my resume. I was also asked various personality questions and a few basic technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L3Harris

Application

I interviewed at L3Harris

Interview

I prepared myself for my interview at L3Harris by browsing Interview questions and processes from real candidates that interviewed with the company. The general process was great and went over questions on resume.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L3Harris (Rochester, NY) in Aug 2020

Interview

on line panel interview, rotate through the panel. Not a lot of information on the actual position or what they were looking for. Technical difficulties with Zoom. Follow up with HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews