LA Fitness Club Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LA Fitness Club Staff Interview Questions

2.2

Club Staff Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LA Fitness.

Interview

I walked in and got the job at the spot. There really isn't an interview front the front desk position. For sales reps, they bring you in for an interview and ask you basics question and how to interact with the clients.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LA Fitness

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Cerritos, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly basic interview. I was asked about 5 questions. Each question was again fairly basic, and no curve balls were thrown at me during the process. It was my first interview ever, and from all the research that I had done weeks prior to my interview, I was prepared entirely for each and every question.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to discuss my hours considering that I am a student.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goodyear, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Goodyear, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was extremely fast, I was expecting it to be at least 10 - 15 minutes, but it seems it wasn't even 5 minutes.

He asked me to talk about myself and my previous job experiences (even though I gave him an resume that stated exactly that) then proceeded to tell me that I will get a call back on either Monday or Tuesday to see if I was hired or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tell me an experience when you had an upset customer and proceeded to fix the problem.   Answer Question

Club Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LA Fitness in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online and got a call to come in for an interview 2 weeks later, came and interviewed with the operations manager and an assistant manager they were really welcoming and friendly and the questions were easy so it was basically just conversation. Got a call 2 weeks later and came in for training within that week

Interview Questions

• What were your duties responsiblities at your last job   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

I submitted my application online and then went in person a few weeks later to check up on it. I got lucky and the Ops Manager was working the front and pulled me aside for a 2 sec interview then pulled me to his desk for a 5 minute interview and offered me a part-time position to start.

Interview Questions

I was offered minimum wage. I can't go from making 40k/year(about $19/hour) to roughly 17k/year($8/hour). I have a bachelors from a UCLA, I have loans to pay back and then some!