LA Fitness Front Desk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

1.7

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Fitness.

Interview

I found this interview process to go very smooth, after I applied I received a phone call soon after to set up an interview time and went in the same day I applied for the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LA Fitness

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Fishers, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

I put my application in online. I decided to just walk in to the location I was interested in on my lunch break from my full time job (it was right across the street and I was looking for a weekend job) and just said to the woman at the front desk that I had filled in my application and wanted to chat with the manager about their opportunities for a weekend front desk associate. She was actually the front desk manager and handed me a sheet of paper that asked for my name, email, and availability. When I handed it back, she asked me briefly about my current job and if I have customer service experiece. Right after I answered, she then said she would email me the new hire paperwork! So, all in all, it was the easiest interview I've ever had, LOL. Very excited.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The guy took 45 mins to finally come interview me. He sped through the interview questions. Didn't even call me back after the interview to follow up. I had to chase the guy to even get an interview. Pushed that the position would have to deal with calling former guests to renew their membership every single morning...

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. I was in and out in about 30 minutes. What I enjoyed was that the interviewer took the time to explain the vision/direction he sees for the LA Fitness locations, giving me a clear understanding of the job that I was agreeing to. I am excited to see what working here brings.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to LA Fitness and how do you see yourself fitting in here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Interview

I walked in and they were very pleasant. They asked very easy questions. I ended up taking the job. It was Just money for me to get by for then until I figured something else out

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Arlington Heights, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Iqbal Khan, the vice president of sales at LA Fitness here in Chicago for select locations, called me on a Monday at 3 p.m asking for me to come in by 5 p.m for an interview. I declined that interview as it was too short notice and I could not get ready and go meet for an interview in the next two hours. We rescheduled for Thursday where I went to Arlington heights, Illinois to meet him at the LA Fitness there for an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Come in, tell them about yourself (where you go to school, interests, etc.) then they begin to tell you what duties you'd be expected to carry out if you get the job and what it entails

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Lawn, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Oak Lawn, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called about 2 weeks after applying. Scheduled an interview with the operations manager. It was very laid back and the questions were typical ones you'd hear at most interviews. Interviewed on a Wednesday. Was called back and offered the job the following Monday. It is a position that requires you to make some phone calls and get people to pay their outstanding balances if you want to make decent money.

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Paramus, NJ).

Interview

Applied online. Got an email 10 days after about Open Interview from 2-5. Met with OM and he basically did all of the talking about the job. Bring your resume. Talked about old job experiences and best qualities. Gave me a tour and said he would get back to me in 2-3 days.

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Framingham, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Told me what my duties were and asked about experience. They did not once bring up opportunities that can arise in the company or growth. It was a very cut and dry process with no real good benefits unless you were on the sales team. Sales makes all the money and anything else gets paid minimum wage.