LA Fitness Front Desk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LA Fitness Front Desk Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. I was in and out in about 30 minutes. What I enjoyed was that the interviewer took the time to explain the vision/direction he sees for the LA Fitness locations, giving me a clear understanding of the job that I was agreeing to. I am excited to see what working here brings.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to LA Fitness and how do you see yourself fitting in here?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LA Fitness

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Interview

I walked in and they were very pleasant. They asked very easy questions. I ended up taking the job. It was Just money for me to get by for then until I figured something else out

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Arlington Heights, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Iqbal Khan, the vice president of sales at LA Fitness here in Chicago for select locations, called me on a Monday at 3 p.m asking for me to come in by 5 p.m for an interview. I declined that interview as it was too short notice and I could not get ready and go meet for an interview in the next two hours. We rescheduled for Thursday where I went to Arlington heights, Illinois to meet him at the LA Fitness there for an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Come in, tell them about yourself (where you go to school, interests, etc.) then they begin to tell you what duties you'd be expected to carry out if you get the job and what it entails

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Lawn, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Oak Lawn, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called about 2 weeks after applying. Scheduled an interview with the operations manager. It was very laid back and the questions were typical ones you'd hear at most interviews. Interviewed on a Wednesday. Was called back and offered the job the following Monday. It is a position that requires you to make some phone calls and get people to pay their outstanding balances if you want to make decent money.

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Paramus, NJ).

Interview

Applied online. Got an email 10 days after about Open Interview from 2-5. Met with OM and he basically did all of the talking about the job. Bring your resume. Talked about old job experiences and best qualities. Gave me a tour and said he would get back to me in 2-3 days.

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Framingham, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Told me what my duties were and asked about experience. They did not once bring up opportunities that can arise in the company or growth. It was a very cut and dry process with no real good benefits unless you were on the sales team. Sales makes all the money and anything else gets paid minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Fitness (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Got there and had to wait a bit for the manager to come. I was taken over to an open area (not private with other employees able to listen to our conversation. It was very brief and to the point.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Tell me something thats not on your resume...
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

We walked around the gym, the OM asked me about my personal life and my interest in fitness and why I would like working in a gym, asked about the hours I would be willing to work and how open my availability was. We sat down at a desk after and the OM asked me various questions about my skills and interest in the company.

Interview Questions

• Why La Fitness?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      How much money do you need to make a month to live comfortably?
      Are you comfortable talking on the phone a lot?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was very relaxed, but professional. I was nervous at first, but as the interview got going the nerves quickly went away. They talked to me about my experience and the things I learned throughout the process. Then went into the questions and they were very basic questions and then went more into detail on the position and questions pertaining to the position.

Interview Questions

• Just the typical questions. Why Fitness, What sets you apart? Can you work in a team setting? etc   1 Answer