LA Fitness MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LA Fitness MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

1.2

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness in May 2015.

Interview

simply talked to GM and when I found out he wanted someone next day I told him I would do it and he hired me on the spot . Two people asked me same questions - sounded like they both wanted to know the response directly from me .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LA Fitness

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Clearwater, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Very basic. It took 5 mins with 3 questions. Why do you want to work here...etc. The most basic interview questions there are.

Interview Questions

• If a guest walks in, how do you handle it? Introduce yourself, ask what brings them in, then take them to your desk so you can sell LA Fitness to them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Pasadena, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online then was called for an interview a few days later. I met with the Sales Manager and was asked about my experience in sales, retail and in the fitness industry. I was told about the compensation and was offered a job on the spot?

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would sell a gym membership to a potential member?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Fitness (Schaumburg, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Submitted my applicaton online. Got a call to go in for interview. Told to take my CV/Resume with me. He asked me some questions relating to my my previous work on resume. Then showed me around the gym. Asked me what type of work i was looking for full time/part time?? Said part time. He said that within 3 months they look to promote, to manager role, weekend manager or General Manager. Weird I thought. Offered me job there and then.

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate. They pay seems confusing but I will find out more and repost.