LA Fitness (UK) Cub Staff/Babysitter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Cub Staff/Babysitter

LA Fitness (UK) Cub Staff/Babysitter Interview Questions

Interviews at LA Fitness (UK)

1 Interview Review

1.0

Cub Staff/Babysitter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Fitness (UK).

Interview

Applied online. Waited a few days and contacted them. Told me to call the next day cause the hiring manager was not there. Called again and was put on hold and transferred but never able to contact anyone. This happened about three or four times in the same phone call. I finally got fed up and went to the location in person to let them know I had entered my application and was wondering if the position was still available. Still unable to talk to hiring manager but a sales guy took my name and number and I was told I would receive a call. Maybe two days later I got a call from a hiring manager and scheduled an interview for that week. I arrived for my interview early and sat at a table with the hiring manager where she asked me a few straightforward questions, i.e. Why do you wanna work here, What do you like to do for fun, Do you have any responsibilities that would impede you from making it to work ect.

Interview Questions

• None. The interviewer didn't really know what she was doing, I believe it was her first time or one of just a few times she had ever interviewed someone.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was informed that the starting pay was 9 an hour and asked if that was ok. It was my first real job so I was expecting minimum wage, when she told me the hourly rate I eagerly accepted.