LA Fitness (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LA Fitness (UK) Interview Questions

1.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (UK).

Interview

Submitted application, received a call a few days later. Casual interview was given before my workout (I was in gym clothes and they didn't care). Hired within 5 min (turnover is VERY high). If you don't get a call within a week, call the PT director because all online applicatoins go into an online application pool and you can easily get overlooked.

Interview Questions

• No questions really, only if I was a certified trainer, when I could start, it's a joke there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

ZERO room for negotiation.

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (UK).

Interview

Interview. Sample workout. Hired

Interview Questions

• Sample workout is the most difficult if you dont know what youre doing. Be prepared with a workout before coming in.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Personal Trainer Interview

Interview

Interview process what me walking in asking if they were hiring and I was hired on the spot! Many inexperienced trainers will get hired!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Assistant FItness Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LA Fitness (UK).

Interview

Went well. Little too well. Wasn't really asked too many questions. Sort of just offered the position immediately. No matter how well qualified I might have been for the position, I still feel like they should have done a better job at screening.

Interview Questions

• Not many questions were asked on my ability to do the job.   Answer Question

Personal Trainer Interview

Interview

Fill internet papers, receive a call interview...

Personal Training Coordinator Interview

Interview

Interviewer was 45 minutes late and acted like it was as if he was early. Very brief and quiet during interview, I was surprised I was able to hear his questions. Didn't seem too eager to have a career minded individual in front of him eager to work. Brushed me off and said he would call during the day with an answer - never called.

Security Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LA Fitness (UK).

Interview

You speak with the hiring manager in the facility, fill out and sign tons of paper work, sit down and speak with the General manager and the weekend manager, and conduct a phone interview with the District manager

Interview Questions

• When was the last situation you have been in where you had to handle an argument or disgruntled customer with intentions of getting physical?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really is no negotiation they just tell you how much they will pay you and how many hours you'll work.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LA Fitness (UK).

Interview

Applied for position online directly through LAF website, and received a call for an interview a week later. Interview was very informal, Interviewer tried to gauge interest and position, and understand relative skill set e.g. Excel, Word, etc. Was offered job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What experiences make you confident that you will be able to perform and communicate in a corporate setting?   Answer Question

Personal Trainer Interview

Interview

no interview PTD knew me before and that i was a good trainer an just gave me the job on the spot it is not that difficult to get a job at la fitness the turn over rate is extremely high so just apply and odds are you'll get hired

Interview Questions

• Non at all anymore you can be a fat trainer at la fitness nowadays   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LA Fitness (UK).

Interview

easy to get a job here…dress well, clean shaven, and bring resume. Be energetic and open avail. and you will get in. They will sell you on advancement and what not…its a joke. Turnover rate is crazy high. Its hard to find good people at min wage.

Negotiation

none.