LA Fitness (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LA Fitness (UK) Interview Questions

1.6

Fitness Service Manager Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (UK).

Interview

The interview was straightforward enough, it follows a pre-determined interview process the company has in place and is simply a scoring process based on your answers. The questions were only relevant to the position, nothing was asked about what I knew about the company or why I wanted to join them. I had lots of questions for them at the end sych as commission structure, could I PT off shift etc and they didn't have the answers for me which to be honest I thought would be a bare minimum given that the position is advertised as basic salary plus commission!

Interview Questions

The company is going through a take-over transition and they didn't seem to know when things would change. Also they couldn't give me basic answers to my questions, it all seemed very insecure.

Personal Trainer Interview

Interview

Hiring process only took about a day. Due to the fact there was a high need of trainers in my area. Got to interview with the VP in my area. The guy was a little intimidating at first, but once we started talking he turned out to be a real down to earth man.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't any difficult question to answer. Just be honest with them and be yourself.   Answer Question

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LA Fitness (UK).

Interview

Not hard at all just make sure you know your stuff, make sure that you have good people skills you will be dealing with every type of person. I you dont have paitence with others this is not the job for you

Receptionest Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (UK) in May 2011.

Interview

very easy very personality not diffacult at all. you meet you talk you get asked what you can work and hiried if they like you you show up help the members and you have a job

Negotiation

I am working there I have for the last four years

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LA Fitness (UK).

Interview

I applied online and got a call the following week. I did an online orientation and you get paid for it. Everything is taken step by step and I started the next week.

Interview Questions

• She asked zero questions other than if I had experience with customers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (UK) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was straight forward. They want new memberships and to meet quotas. They asked me 3 times in the interview if I was comfortable with being in a place that drove memberships first and foremost. They mentioned how a typical work week would be and what their expectations were for cold calling and field time. They had fairly detailed expectations for what a good membership counselor is compared to one that is less than effective. They kept talking about the fast track to management and that being promoted to weekend Manager and then to General Manager running your own club was the ultimate goal. And all of this would be available for someone that came in and sold to their production expectations. Full benefits and schedule were discussed at the end.

Interview Questions

• Their big question was can someone handle the grind of making sometimes hundreds of phone calls and making field visits to bring in memberships during every shift.   1 Answer

A better offer came up closer to home.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LA Fitness (UK).

Interview

easy to get a job here…dress well, clean shaven, and bring resume. Be energetic and open avail. and you will get in. They will sell you on advancement and what not…its a joke. Turnover rate is crazy high. Its hard to find good people at min wage.

Negotiation

none.

Membership Sales Counselor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LA Fitness (UK).

Interview

The hiring process was very fast and pitchy meaning the interviewer was trying to sale me on the job. And the opportunity to make lots of money sounded great only if I was about to make the sales, otherwise the pay would have been little to none.

Personal Trainer Interview

Interview

no interview PTD knew me before and that i was a good trainer an just gave me the job on the spot it is not that difficult to get a job at la fitness the turn over rate is extremely high so just apply and odds are you'll get hired

Interview Questions

• Non at all anymore you can be a fat trainer at la fitness nowadays   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LA Fitness (UK).

Interview

Applied for position online directly through LAF website, and received a call for an interview a week later. Interview was very informal, Interviewer tried to gauge interest and position, and understand relative skill set e.g. Excel, Word, etc. Was offered job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What experiences make you confident that you will be able to perform and communicate in a corporate setting?   Answer Question