LA Quinta Front Desk Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LA Quinta Front Desk Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Lafayette, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

Got called for the interview. Scheduled the interview for the following day. Met interviewer in hotel lobby and interviewed there. Overall short quick and concise interview. Was told they would in the next few days to notify of hiring and first date if selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you felt you delivered exceptional customer service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LA Quinta

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LA Quinta in March 2015.

Interview

Answered a Craigslist ad, but didn't know who it was. They called about a week and half later for a short phone screening. Asked to come in the next day for a face to face interview, which was also short. Wanted to know about computer skills, availability, being able to address small issues with guests, and questions about your background.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to go up and fix a guests TV?   1 Answer

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LA Quinta in January 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of basic customer service questions. We went over what the job entailed. Later on that same day, I received a job offer. I then started training the next day. We also discussed problem resolution. The manager then, introduced her staff and the individual that would be training me so I felt at ease. The process was very quick, but you receive 3 weeks of on the job training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Very basic questions regarding customer service, guest satisfaction. Interested in availability and ability to be on time and not miss shifts. This is a great company with amazing benefits and does not waste time with prospective employees who are not willing to give 150% to there guests. The interview process was great.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation if an airline called and needed the rest of our available rooms to put up displaced passengers for the night?   Answer Question

pay

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Fort Collins, CO) in May 2011.

Interview

He looked at my resume and asked about my past experience, especially my past hotel experience. He also asked a few questions about my other jobs with customer service. We talked about what days I would work and how long I would be with the company (it was a summer job). He told me to dress nice, then had me start training on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at LA Quinta (San Diego, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Interview was concise and easy. La Quinta had two weeks of training and 90 days of probation when hired. All you do is fill out forms agreeing to standard company procedures, and background check. The job description was right on spot with what you had to do.