LA Quinta Front Desk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LA Quinta Front Desk Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

1.5

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LA Quinta in April 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume on Mon was called on Tue to fill out the application and come in for an interview on Wed. I was interviewed by the assistant manager he asked me about availability & previous customer service experience

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with multitasking   1 Answer
  • Are you comfortable working alone at night   Answer Question
  • How do u deal with an irate customers   1 Answer
  • If a customer complained about a room being dirty how would u resolve the issue.   1 Answer

I need a set schedule I was willing to work any time but I wanted my schedule to be set

Other Interview Reviews for LA Quinta

Anonymous Employee in Acworth, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Acworth, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a joke. I was only asked did I have customer service nothing about hotel experience. I was told about the position and there is always room for advancement. I was told within a few months to u are eligible to apply for manager. I was asked did I have a shift preference, which I said no. I was informed that was good because one would need to be available all shifts. Last question was when can you start. End of interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have customer service experience, can you work any shift, and do you have any trips planned soon.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Garland, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Walked in in response to sign, spoke with manager on duty and filled out application. Received call to schedule interview. Attended interview to discuss their needs and my experience. Received offer and started 2 days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Lafayette, LA) in November 2012.

Interview

Resume. Call. Interview

Interview Questions

• None were really difficult. Do you have any experience in a hotel? How does your previous experience prepare you for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Monterey, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Monterey, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Answered a Craig's list ad and had a meeting with manager

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LA Quinta in March 2009.

Interview

the hiring and inter iew process has changed since I was hired and has changed for the positive.

Negotiation

there was none I was offered and accepted at $8 hour