LA Quinta Housekeeping Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017

1.8

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Baton Rouge, LA) in September 2017.

Interview

So I appiled about a month ago . Called them as soon as I finished my app, rude girl working front desk told me they weren't hiring, but the posted immediate help wanted on various job posting sites so I waited a couple days and called back. This time when I did I talked to hotel manager who was very nice she apologize and schedule me for interview 2 days away . I kinda knew I was going to get the job b/ c all she was looking for was 1 yr exp. Ok so interview day comes and she basically hires me on spot. and tells me she might want to train me for manager postion ..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LA Quinta

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Raleigh, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

Job description described in detail. Very friendly Head of Houskeeping. She will talk to you in a very mild manner. Make you feel at ease while interviewing. The interviewer made me feel that I had the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked if you have any experience pertaining to the job? Do you have reliable transportation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Lubbock, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was rushed. They didn't ask many questions. The manager was super nice and very open. They really needed people working there. I was working within two weeks of applying.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Maryland Heights, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

It was fast and simple interview. Manager was nice and friendly. She asked me more than enough questions to see if I was quifity . I was after the job on the spot .

Interview Questions

• Are u willing to work weekends   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call for a interview 2 days later; I walked in and literally was offered the position. I was asked to fill out the necessary documents and to return the following day to start.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Quinta (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

You are met by the Housekeeping Supervisor and she invites you into her office she tells you a bit about herself and what her duties are in the hotel. How long she has worked there and a and about core values.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand for long periods of time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Saint George, UT) in September 2014.

Interview

I went in and filled out an application and was called almost immediately (within 20 minutes) to set up an appointment. When I went in for the interview I waited in the lobby for about 10 minutes until they could see me. Went into the office and had the interview, which was maybe 20 minutes long. I was offered the job at the end of the interview.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinellas Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Pinellas Park, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

I arrived early, the general manager interviewing me arrived late. He started by asking about my college education, which I thought was a little strange and irrelevant for a simple housekeeping position. Asked general questions that I'm pretty sure he was just reading off a page in front of him. Why do I want to work there? Who was my favorite past boss and why? What would I do if I saw someone clocking in for someone else? What would I do if asked to stay and work off the clock? Did I have any questions? Pretty basic stuff, easy enough interview process. I asked about the business culture and what a typical day would be like. He spoke about what I would be doing and told me about benefits I'd receive. This was a Wednesday and he said he'd make a decision by Friday and call, but also gave me his card and told me to call him on Friday. I sent him a thank you note and called on Friday as I was instructed after I didn't hear anything. He didn't answer so I left a message. I never heard anything back which honestly surprised me because I thought it went very well and I thought I did everything right. The manager interviewing me seemed like he'd be a decent boss and the few other employees I interacted with were nice and seemed content with working there.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if asked to stay and work off the clock?   1 Answer

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

Went very quick but professional. It was with just one person that did it. I believe once I was hired we did the paper work the next day and with all the training and stuff. It was very good and well organized.

Interview Questions

• If have ever done anything like housekeeping before? If had reliable transportation?   1 Answer