LA Quinta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LA Quinta Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2017

1.9

Assistant General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LA Quinta.

Interview

I felt like it went well , but also felt my age of 52, is working against me . Even asked if I was over 40 on app. Feels like disrimination.

Interview Questions

• If offered, would you relocate if a hotel was offered?   1 Answer

Laundry Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabethtown, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Elizabethtown, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

Didn't get an interview. Manager/Owner was out of town & a current employee spoke with manager on getting me in the laundry until receptionist position opened.
    Did have to fill out application & paperwork for files.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Portland, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I didn't really have an interview the manager/owner had me come in and had forgotten she called me, she told me to rush in because she was on her way out and didn't know if she could meet me.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Runnemede, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Runnemede, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

I was called by corporate to ask me to come in for interviews that same day. I went to talk with them and I was hired on the spot. I was sent for drug test within the week and I was working within the week after hiring me

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy, they told me how much an hour, I was happy with it and took the job.

Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Daytona Beach, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I arrived, waited in the lobby for a few minutes, and was then taken to an office behind the front desk for the interview. The manager asked basic questions about my experience, what I know about the company, and what motivates me to be successful in life. The entire process lasted roughly 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Do you have reliable transportation?   Answer Question

Front Desk Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Oshkosh, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of basic customer service questions. We went over what the job entailed. Later on that same day, I received a job offer. I then started training early the next week. The process was very quick, but you receive 3 weeks of on the job training! I felt very comfortable after that!

Interview Questions

• How would you define customer service?   1 Answer

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Lafayette, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

Got called for the interview. Scheduled the interview for the following day. Met interviewer in hotel lobby and interviewed there. Overall short quick and concise interview. Was told they would in the next few days to notify of hiring and first date if selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you felt you delivered exceptional customer service.   Answer Question

Hospitality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

Group interview in front of panel of La Quinta employees it was very pleasant. I felt comfortable and confident talking with them about my work history and hobbies. I was not uncomfortable doing so in front of the others there to be interviewed. It was great.

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience and how I would use that experience to help the company. Also asked if I was healthy enough to complete certain tasks required by the position.   Answer Question

Front Desk Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Austin, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

After I submitted my application online, I received an email within 12 hours asking if I could interview that day or the next. I went to interview at 1pm, and the whole process took about 30 minutes. The manager seemed extremely eager to hire and very down to Earth. She told me a bit about what will be happening in the hotel for the next few months. She was extremely happy to tell me that minimum wage for Desk Workers was bumped up to 11/hr. At the end of the interview, she told me that she would send an email for the job offer for me to accept if I wanted to move forward.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about yourself.   Answer Question
    • What are you studying in college, and what else are you involved in at school?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to transfer to a different location to work while you're at college?   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LA Quinta in April 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume on Mon was called on Tue to fill out the application and come in for an interview on Wed. I was interviewed by the assistant manager he asked me about availability & previous customer service experience

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with multitasking   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable working alone at night   Answer Question
    • How do u deal with an irate customers   1 Answer
    • If a customer complained about a room being dirty how would u resolve the issue.   1 Answer

I need a set schedule I was willing to work any time but I wanted my schedule to be set