LA Quinta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

73 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Laundry Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Bozeman, MT) in October 2017.

Interview

Went through a lot of unnecessary psychological questioning as to the importance of being a laundry attendant and what role it plays in the company and also asking a lot of redundant questions about the same topic only using different words they made it seem like I was applying for a job at NASA I mean seriously you basically wait for the dirty laundry to come to you you put it in the washer wait for that put it in the dryer wait for that and then continue to finish the rest of the load by folding and stacking how much psychological intelligence do you need to do something that simple

Interview Questions

• What are the psychological aspects of being a laundry attendant?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Baton Rouge, LA) in September 2017.

Interview

So I appiled about a month ago . Called them as soon as I finished my app, rude girl working front desk told me they weren't hiring, but the posted immediate help wanted on various job posting sites so I waited a couple days and called back. This time when I did I talked to hotel manager who was very nice she apologize and schedule me for interview 2 days away . I kinda knew I was going to get the job b/ c all she was looking for was 1 yr exp. Ok so interview day comes and she basically hires me on spot. and tells me she might want to train me for manager postion ..

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collinsville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Collinsville, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Everyone was very friendly. I filled out an application right before the interview. The general manager was very nice. She explained all duties that would be required to have the position. The only reason I didn't take the offer is because the job had no health benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Dallas, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

It was pretty coolwhen i arrived i waited for about 10 to 15 min then christina the general manager came and had me ait at the table with her. She seemed pretty sweet but when it was said and done they offered me the job until my background came back i had two theft misdemeanors that were 3 years old ans thats what got me

Interview Questions

• What are my weaknesses and what made me interested to work for them. How did i hear about them do i have reliable transportation to make it to and from work   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Raleigh, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

Job description described in detail. Very friendly Head of Houskeeping. She will talk to you in a very mild manner. Make you feel at ease while interviewing. The interviewer made me feel that I had the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked if you have any experience pertaining to the job? Do you have reliable transportation?   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boone, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Boone, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview setting was the beautiful and well-kept lobby of the La Quinta Inn & Suites. I had already been interviewed for a housekeeping position by the head of housekeeping and was referred to the location's top manager for a front desk position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working at a front desk?   1 Answer

Assistant General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LA Quinta.

Interview

I felt like it went well , but also felt my age of 52, is working against me . Even asked if I was over 40 on app. Feels like disrimination.

Interview Questions

• If offered, would you relocate if a hotel was offered?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Lubbock, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was rushed. They didn't ask many questions. The manager was super nice and very open. They really needed people working there. I was working within two weeks of applying.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Laundry Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabethtown, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Elizabethtown, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

Didn't get an interview. Manager/Owner was out of town & a current employee spoke with manager on getting me in the laundry until receptionist position opened.
    Did have to fill out application & paperwork for files.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Portland, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I didn't really have an interview the manager/owner had me come in and had forgotten she called me, she told me to rush in because she was on her way out and didn't know if she could meet me.