LA Quinta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LA Quinta Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

1.9

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LA Quinta in January 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of basic customer service questions. We went over what the job entailed. Later on that same day, I received a job offer. I then started training the next day. We also discussed problem resolution. The manager then, introduced her staff and the individual that would be training me so I felt at ease. The process was very quick, but you receive 3 weeks of on the job training.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Maryland Heights, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

It was fast and simple interview. Manager was nice and friendly. She asked me more than enough questions to see if I was quifity . I was after the job on the spot .

Interview Questions

• Are u willing to work weekends   1 Answer

Front Desk Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Oshkosh, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of basic customer service questions. We went over what the job entailed. Later on that same day, I received a job offer. I then started training early the next week. The process was very quick, but you receive 3 weeks of on the job training! I felt very comfortable after that!

Interview Questions

• How would you define customer service?   1 Answer

Front Desk Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Aurora, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was easy and quick. They asked about my customer service skills and what I could bring to the company. Tjat was it. I started a few days later.

Interview Questions

• How can I benefit the company   1 Answer

Front Desk Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Portland, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very short because they need people so bad they will hire right away. If you have even a month worth of hotel experience they will call you in the next day because management cannot keep anyone there for more than 6 months

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do I have   1 Answer

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Sheboygan, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

It was short and I was working the same night as the day I was interviewed. I sat down with the general manager and since I had experience as a third shift worker, I began training the same day. It was pretty awesome.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience, about my plans, about my work history and why I wanted to work there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told what the job paid and I accepted it.

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Lafayette, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

Got called for the interview. Scheduled the interview for the following day. Met interviewer in hotel lobby and interviewed there. Overall short quick and concise interview. Was told they would in the next few days to notify of hiring and first date if selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you felt you delivered exceptional customer service.   Answer Question

Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Daytona Beach, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I arrived, waited in the lobby for a few minutes, and was then taken to an office behind the front desk for the interview. The manager asked basic questions about my experience, what I know about the company, and what motivates me to be successful in life. The entire process lasted roughly 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Do you have reliable transportation?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Runnemede, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Runnemede, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

I was called by corporate to ask me to come in for interviews that same day. I went to talk with them and I was hired on the spot. I was sent for drug test within the week and I was working within the week after hiring me

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy, they told me how much an hour, I was happy with it and took the job.

Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LA Quinta (North Little Rock, AR) in February 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by house keeping and not by the manager due to the manager not being present. I was taken in to an empty conference room and asked to answer certain questions while reviewing my resume.