LA Quinta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LA Quinta Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Baton Rouge, LA) in September 2017.

Interview

So I appiled about a month ago . Called them as soon as I finished my app, rude girl working front desk told me they weren't hiring, but the posted immediate help wanted on various job posting sites so I waited a couple days and called back. This time when I did I talked to hotel manager who was very nice she apologize and schedule me for interview 2 days away . I kinda knew I was going to get the job b/ c all she was looking for was 1 yr exp. Ok so interview day comes and she basically hires me on spot. and tells me she might want to train me for manager postion ..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Raleigh, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

Job description described in detail. Very friendly Head of Houskeeping. She will talk to you in a very mild manner. Make you feel at ease while interviewing. The interviewer made me feel that I had the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked if you have any experience pertaining to the job? Do you have reliable transportation?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Plano, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process was good. It was a sit-down interview with the General Manager and the Director of Sales. They asked a series of questions that ranged from personality questions to professional questions.

Interview Questions

• They often asked about related experiences. They also asked questions about how I dealt with situations involving difficult clients.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Lubbock, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was rushed. They didn't ask many questions. The manager was super nice and very open. They really needed people working there. I was working within two weeks of applying.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Quinta (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

You are met by the Housekeeping Supervisor and she invites you into her office she tells you a bit about herself and what her duties are in the hotel. How long she has worked there and a and about core values.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand for long periods of time?   1 Answer

Assistant General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LA Quinta.

Interview

I felt like it went well , but also felt my age of 52, is working against me . Even asked if I was over 40 on app. Feels like disrimination.

Interview Questions

• If offered, would you relocate if a hotel was offered?   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Denver, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Quick process, consisted of a personality screening survey, got the results immediately and reviewed them with the hiring manager, you may have to wait for results depending on the day you interview

Interview Questions

• How flexible is your schedule?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfort, IN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Frankfort, IN) in July 2013.

Interview

Came to the property during renovation while they were between being Holiday Inn Express and La Quinta. It was an average interview, going over past experience and qualifications. As it was for a management position, there were multiple people in and out for the interview, only 2 of them are still with the organization as others have gone on to better positions.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable firing people?   1 Answer
    • If we ran a background check, would there be any issues.   1 Answer
    • Can you stick to a budget?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to manage a hotel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call for a interview 2 days later; I walked in and literally was offered the position. I was asked to fill out the necessary documents and to return the following day to start.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Portland, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I didn't really have an interview the manager/owner had me come in and had forgotten she called me, she told me to rush in because she was on her way out and didn't know if she could meet me.