LA Quinta Night Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LA Quinta Night Auditor Interview Questions

1.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LA Quinta (New Orleans, LA) in August 2015.

Interview

It took about a week for the interview process to take place. The interview was very personable and . respectful. Interviewed in person and was hired on the spot. Not knowing what I was getting myself into, this job is pretty cool.

Interview Questions

• not difficult, pretty straightforward   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LA Quinta

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Sheboygan, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

It was short and I was working the same night as the day I was interviewed. I sat down with the general manager and since I had experience as a third shift worker, I began training the same day. It was pretty awesome.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience, about my plans, about my work history and why I wanted to work there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told what the job paid and I accepted it.

Night Auditor Interview

Interview

Very fast and simple questions. Applied in the morning got called that afternoon and was hired the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LA Quinta (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2009.

Interview

The person was nice and told me he will call me. During the interview he didn't ask many questions. I was pretty sure I got the job until he call the next week told me he hired someone with more experience than me.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any question that was difficult or unexpected   1 Answer

Night Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LA Quinta in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online. I received a call from the GM within a few days. Met with her that same day. I filled out another application and took a lengthy personality survey. Spoke with the GM, one on one. We played a scenario game, she asked about prior customer service experience. Extremely nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• All questions were simple to answer. Mostly geared towards prior experience.   Answer Question

Night Auditor Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LA Quinta in March 2009.

Interview

The interview process consisted of me submitting my application, I waited approximately a week beforfe I recieved a call back. After I was interviewed, I was called again for a second internview. I was then told the job would be for nine us dollars an hour. I needed the money so I took it.

Interview Questions

• A customer arrives in a bad mood, how would I change it?   Answer Question