LCBO Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LCBO Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LCBO (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Did not apply to location that did the interview, interview was only based on the questions that they asked but not on any past performance or feedback from previous manager which effected any chances of getting in with the location that I wanted.

Interview Questions

• Have I worked for the LCBO before   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LCBO

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thunder Bay, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LCBO (Thunder Bay, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

I sat down with 2 people, a man and a woman. I was asked series of questions. Also the I feel i didn't get the job because I only had one job reference. You need 2 references out of 3

Interview Questions

• Describe a time your boss did something you didn't agree with   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LCBO in April 2017.

Interview

Typical questions, asked by 2 people, one of whom looked like they wished the day was over with ..Question where how ever thought provoking. Which is not a bad thing. Tough part is there are other interviews going on at the same time , which makes it a little distracting

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LCBO.

Interview

Apply online and answer some basic questions about your availability and how much you can lift and also the regular questions about if you are bondable. Get a call for an interview. Sit down with 2 people and get interviewed. They should call back within 2 weeks with a job offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LCBO (Oshawa, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

After you apply you get a phone call to attend an interview.
    You fill out a brief questionnaire and get called into a room with about 6 tables all having 2 interviewers at each table (multiple interviews being conducted at one time).
    The two interviewers take turns reading out questions to you.
    They made me feel pretty comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were in charge of something and it didn't turn out the way it was supposed to do. Why didn't it turn out and what did you learn from it?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LCBO (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a call a week later. I passed the phone interview and I came in the next week for another interview at one of their locations.The two men who interviewed me were very nice, they made me feel really comfortable. They told me not to be nervous cause because the whole point of the interview was to really get to know the real me. They also asked me if I spoke French.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where in your past job a new policy was implemented and how did you react to it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LCBO in April 2016.

Interview

I went into the LCBO and just said hi to the first person I saw and luckily it was a manager. They brought me over to the registers and made me fill out another application in front of people (other cashiers & paying customers). The manager took me to the back room office and another hiring manager was in the room. The two just went back and forth asking me questions.

Interview Questions

• How was your relationship with your previous employer? What is something you could have improved with your employer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LCBO (Oshawa, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

I filled out the online application. Was contacted about two months later and asked to come in for an interview. It was a bulk interview with 10 tables and two Lcbo reps at each table. The one rep was friendly the other seemed a little snobby. Same questions as any other interview. Mostly behavioural.

Interview Questions

• Could you tell me a time when a supervisor did something. You didn't agree with and how you handled it. What would you say is your weakest trait.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LCBO in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online for a temporary seasonal position and after an initial screening by telephone, I got offered an interview. The interview was allotted a 1.5 hour time frame and I was part of a large group going through the process at the same time. There were tables of teams of two interviewers each. Before getting taken to one of those tables, I had a information/questionnaire document to read (company policies) and fill out (resume info again). The hourly wage I would be paid was revealed here.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you came up with a solution to fix or improve something but it didn’t work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiating - you are told what the temporary seasonal position makes and you take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Standard interview with predictable questions, spoke to store manager. Fast and easy, manager read from an official LCBO form with company specified problems. Some LCBO specific questions so make sure you know about the company and general liquor laws in Ontario.

Interview Questions

• Name one time when you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question