LCG Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LCG (Rockville, MD) in September 2009.

Interview

Initial interview was the common pre-screen interview with an internal hiring recruiter for LCG Systems. This person was not very thorough. She failed to read my resume before calling me about the position. She was talking to me and thought that I had changed career fields and was inflating my salary expectations. She apologized for not reading my career experience and agreed to setup a follow-up technical interview with a hiring manager.

The technical interview was planned for a Wednesday, but the recruiter was misinformed and called me a day early. I did not have time to review technical information that I had not worked on in over a year. The technical interview lasted over an hour and consisted of numerous technical questions that were difficult to answer without a computer in front of me. I feel that such an interview is better suited for in-person conversation where a candidate can take a technical aptitude exam or qualifying demonstration. I don't believe it is fair to describe lengthy "technical how-to's" during a phone interview. I do not recommend applying to this company unless you are already doing the specific task ad nauseam and also have a computer in front of you during your technical interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the correct way to handle the input of a form given the web part for your site has not been created yet?   Answer Question