LCG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2017

3.5

Senior Desktop Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LCG (Rockville, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. I had an initial phone interview, followed by an in-person interview with the team lead and project manager, followed by a brief face-to-face meeting with the client. After the process, an offer was made, and I accepted. It's been a great experience so far.

Interview Questions

• Technical abilities, past experience, likes, future ambitions, etc.   Answer Question

Tier II Technicall Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LCG (North Bethesda, MD) in August 2013.

Interview

3 Stage Process.
    Phone interview
    Face to Face with your direct boss aka Team Lead
    Face to Face with the customer as this is a contractor.

Very thurough with knowledge checks and things of that nature.

Interview Questions

• Mac knowledge is required i was asked about ? loadups and how to resolve without a wipe or a second computer available. Must be knowledgeable on all OSes   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were open to negotiation, but only if you are able to prove you deserve it. I stood strong from before the offer hit and let them know i would not take below x amount which is a pretty good starting number for a tech with no experience and got a few grand extra out of them.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LCG (Rockville, MD) in June 2013.

Interview

Had a call from HR and initial phone screening first. Couple of days later called in for technical interview. I was asked pretty much what I have done in the past projects which were related to the job requirements. They didn't ask any questions I haven't done in the past and the atmosphere was very comfortable , very friendly. It took about 45 minutes.

I was called three days later and got a feedback. No offer but good interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked pretty much what was in the job requirements. OOD concepts, RDBMS SQL.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LCG (Rockville, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

Multiple interviews following a phone screen. A couple of managers participated. An HR person was included to determine cultural fit. She was not impressive as her questions were basic and transparent.

Interview Questions

• Various behavior and situational questions.   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LCG (Rockville, MD) in September 2009.

Interview

Initial interview was the common pre-screen interview with an internal hiring recruiter for LCG Systems. This person was not very thorough. She failed to read my resume before calling me about the position. She was talking to me and thought that I had changed career fields and was inflating my salary expectations. She apologized for not reading my career experience and agreed to setup a follow-up technical interview with a hiring manager.

The technical interview was planned for a Wednesday, but the recruiter was misinformed and called me a day early. I did not have time to review technical information that I had not worked on in over a year. The technical interview lasted over an hour and consisted of numerous technical questions that were difficult to answer without a computer in front of me. I feel that such an interview is better suited for in-person conversation where a candidate can take a technical aptitude exam or qualifying demonstration. I don't believe it is fair to describe lengthy "technical how-to's" during a phone interview. I do not recommend applying to this company unless you are already doing the specific task ad nauseam and also have a computer in front of you during your technical interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the correct way to handle the input of a form given the web part for your site has not been created yet?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at LCG in February 2009.

Interview

The HR initially did a phone screening and arranged a interview at the end of next week and this was group interview and it went well and i answered all of the BA questions very well. There was no technical phone interview. After a gruelling group round, i was asked to come 2 weeks later for a 1:1 interview with the functional manager. The functional manager was very rude and asked all sorts of irrelevant question and made me feel very inadequate. He said he was looking for BA's with strong development experience. I pointed out that it was not mentioned in the requirement plus the in the group interview i explained that i have limited programming experience but willing to learn and the group was okay about it. The functional manager went on to ask about Stored procedures and finally when it ended i made up my mind not to take this offer.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about programming when there it was irrelevant to me   Answer Question