LEGOLAND Interview Questions in Winter Haven, FL | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

1.8

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (Winter Haven, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Pretty painless, group of 5 once everyone arrived the security officer gave us directions to the training building, which most of our group of 10 stopped at the HR building instead of continuing on to where we were supposed to meet. Once everyone was checked in they took us 5 at a time to do the actual group interview section. A couple individual questions and we had 2 minutes to put together a commercial for LegoLand... that was fun. So far I know 2 of us from the group of 5 were hired.

Interview Questions

• Asked us to pick one of the core values of Merlin Entertainment and explain what it means to us...   Answer Question

Attractions Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (Winter Haven, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online, next day went to Legoland for a job fair, went thru process pretty fast to first one on one interview, then was asked to return 3 hours later for an assessment. The assessment consisted of 4 parts: 1. the 7 Merlin Way Values, where you had to pick one that best suited you, and explain why. 2. Improv, the assessor performed two scenarios of a guest coming up to you to seeing how you react and handle the situation. 3: group skit, where you and a few others have to come up with a skit promoting the park as a team, the point of this was to see how well you are able to work as a team. 4. in-divisional talk letting you know rather or not you got it. If you got it they reiterate your availability and then take you to do paperwork. All in all, the process took about 4-5 hours. Pretty fun, interesting and long process.

Interview Questions

• In a past job, when you had a team project/job to do with your co-workers, how did you contribute?   Answer Question
    • Are you afraid of heights?   Answer Question
    • We are a fast paced, high energy company, how do you think you would contribute to that?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Admission Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (Winter Haven, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

When you apply online make sure you put open availability because that's what they really looking for .Its simple questions they ask you at the group interview.you answer them in a professional way you will get the job on the spot. They test your skills and ask you questions as if you were already working there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

just be honest and don't say um

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (Winter Haven, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

They ask what would you do scenarios then you work with a group to solve an issue then 3rd part is one on one if you pass the call you in another day to do drug test