LEWIS Global Communications Account Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LEWIS Global Communications Account Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at LEWIS Global Communications

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Typical process for large agency; preliminary phone call with agency recruiter followed by longer phone call with account manager, submitted a couple writing samples, was called in for an interview a few weeks later. There was a delay between phone interviews and in-person interview because hiring for the position was put on hold. Went in for two in-person interviews on the same day.

Interview Questions

• What have you pitched?
    What tech news do you follow?
    Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LEWIS Global Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Diego, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I started talking with an HR liaison from the Lewis San Francsico office. After a phone screening, I met with the team in San Diego for a San Diego-based position and had a good experience. The team was approachable, interested in past experience and competitive when it came to discussing salary and benefits. They shared details about their office, scheduling, and what makes Lewis unique. There is a focus on technology and given that it is an international agency, they talked about the opportunity to work in another office within the global network via an exchange program.

Interview Questions

• The team was very interested in my past PR experience at other local San Diego agencies. They asked about experience in the tech space, asked about media relationships, secured coverage, work culture and preferences. The phone screening was more beneficial for me as they really shared a lot about the culture and expectations of the office and the role. The team in the SD office was really only concerned with learning about what my experience was like at a competitive agency.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

They asked questions specifically relating to my experience in working with tech clients, recent tech-related articles I read and favorite reading material (list tech and social media-related pubs), my involvement in social media, in addition to the typical interview questions (i.e. my weaknesses, strengths, why do I want to work for them, etc.). The HR Manager is very friendly but don't let that relax you too much, be friendly back but maintain professionalism of course. The employees were interviewed me during the 2nd in-person interview were very friendly but asked very direct, sometimes difficult, questions. It seemed to go really well, I had a positive feeling about it all but competition is tough.

Interview Questions

• My weaknesses,how i handle mistakes, when asked to do something do I concentrate on the process or goal/end result?   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications in June 2016.

Interview

My recruiter missed our phone interview 2 times in a row, claiming that something came up and then that my phone number wasn't working. When I asked if there was a number that I could call HER at instead, I never heard back. An unprofessional experience and indicative of the company.

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a 30 minute phone interview, 30 minute writing test, 30 minute interview with 2 account managers, and an hour interview with other members of the staff. I thought it went well, but they chose someone else. They asked questions about my experience and why I was interested in tech PR specifically. The phone interview consisted of more general interview questions such as weaknesses/strengths, tech pubs I read, and how I overcome problems.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Account coordinator graduate academy 2017 role.
    First step was a cover letter and CV, details were on the LEWIS website. This was in January.
    Next step was an invite to an assessment centre in London, with a choice of 2 days. (March).
    The assessment centre was very chilled out compared to most graduate scheme processes. It involved group work, several writing tasks and an individual presentation, the details of which were emailed 2 weeks before. The presentation was specific to a client of LEWIS and the industry the client is in.
    Emailed within a week of assessment centre to invite me to an online interview.
    The interview was very relaxed, mainly about getting to know you, rather than asking tricky questions. It was with the Deputy MD & a Director.
    The interview was on a Wednesday & received offer the following Tuesday.