LEWIS Global Communications Digital Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LEWIS Global Communications Digital Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at LEWIS Global Communications

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Incredibly rude recruiter.

We spoke on the phone for an initial screening, then I spoke to the hiring manager via telephone.

The recruiter then invited me onsite via email for an interview. I told her the time and day worked for me. I never heard back. She never confirmed.

The day I was supposed to come onsite, she called to ask where I was. I told her I never heard a confirmation.

SHE HUNG UP ON ME.

Obviously a lapse in communication, but this was extremely unprofessional and childish of her. Every single company I've interviewed at has sent me a confirmation with directions and sometimes parking information. A complete waste of my time. It's a disappointment to see such a failure in HR here.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LEWIS Global Communications

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications.

Interview

Very strange. The recruiter was based out of their HQ in the UK which caused some delays in communications but nothing too out of the ordinary. The real odd part was that she set me up for a Skype call with the hiring manager but the hiring manager never showed up and I didn't have her contact info to get in touch with her. I had to email the hiring manager to get it sorted out which led to a series of awkward "we're sorry let's try again" emails. Then when I tried to reschedule they blew me off again and finally I just stopped hearing from them.