LEWIS Global Communications Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LEWIS Global Communications Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at LEWIS Global Communications

3.2

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied and contacted a week later by an HR rep to schedule a phone conversation to discuss the position. I never received the call. I sent the HR rep an email, a direct LinkedIn message, and even attempted to call multiple LEWIS offices to reschedule. Never heard back from anyone. I see from these reviews that I’m not the only one who this has happened to. Given that this has happened in the past (even as far as a couple years back), the HR department really needs to figure it out. Extremely unprofessional.

Other Interview Reviews for LEWIS Global Communications

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Application is online. Includes basic info form, resume and cover letter. If they are interested they will contact you. In my experience it was a very quick turnaround, within a few days. They then schedule an in-person interview to occur as soon as possible. The longest part of the process was the week and a half or so I waited to hear back that I was hired. Was interviewed by an HR employee and a VP.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult was whether I preferred B2B or B2C more, because I hadn't worked somewhere that used these terms before. Most unexpected was how in depth they went about random tidbits from my past, but that was easy to talk about and was probably just to get to know my personality.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is an unpaid internship, so no salary negotiation took place. Only had to nail down which days I would come in to the office. Set benefits of $10 travel and $10 meal expenditure per work day.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The process was very comfortable while remaining informative. I was interviewed by an HR person as well as a VP of the company and we mostly talked about my experience in PR and communications and my knowledge of the tech industry. The interview lasted about 20-30 minutes and they answered all the questions I had brought to them.

Interview Questions

• What media platforms do you use to stay updated on the news?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications.

Interview

Two phone interviews and an in-person interview that required a project and a presentation of the project. I thought the interview was great. It was a test of knowledge on the topic area of the internship and had questions about personality and career goals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I submitted my resume through their career site and received a call from a recruiter for a screening. I was then brought in for a in-person interview at their San Francisco office. I was interviewed by three different people. One of the interviewers was really unprofessional and was on their laptop during the interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2015.

Interview

the interview was done professionally. It was more like a conversation which makes it enjoyable. during the interview processes, I get to know the employers better. this helps me to have an idea of what kind of employers I would be working with. It was quick but direct. It gives me head start about what I would do and not do. It prepares me for the work. Even before they meet you, let them know about how long it will take to make the hiring decision and how many stages to the interview.

Interview Questions

• what did you learn in university?   1 Answer