LEWIS Global Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 28, 2017

3.1

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with one of the finance directors. The interview was fairly short and straight to the point. I was asked some of the basic questions you would get; where you see yourself in the future, strengths/weaknesses, what made you choose this company, and a random question to test your quick thinking skill.

Interview Questions

• If someone asked you to make coffee, would you do it?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

Got a phone interview for internship, a month after I had applied. It was a last minute scheduling but the recruiter had clearly not even looked at my resume. She told me to go through my resume, I gave her a description of my last full time job and then a bit of background of my experience in college. She then asked me if I would be prepared to work full time 40 hours a week even though I had just explained I had been working full time for a year already. The interview was nearly completed and I was asking her questions about the internship and she interrupted me and asked me about something on the bottom of my resume. It was obvious she hadn't actually gone through it before she called me. When I emailed her to follow up she did not get back to me for two days.

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications in June 2016.

Interview

My recruiter missed our phone interview 2 times in a row, claiming that something came up and then that my phone number wasn't working. When I asked if there was a number that I could call HER at instead, I never heard back. An unprofessional experience and indicative of the company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I submitted my resume through their career site and received a call from a recruiter for a screening. I was then brought in for a in-person interview at their San Francisco office. I was interviewed by three different people. One of the interviewers was really unprofessional and was on their laptop during the interview.

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (Burlington, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

The recruiter is based in SF and she communicates with the office candidates apply for. Initially, the recruiter took two weeks to follow up for a phone interview. After further consideration, an account executive will contact the candidate by phone. If they like you from the call, they will invite you to an onsite interview, where you will be talking to three members of the team. Interview was very casual and the people in the office are very nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about Lewis PR and why you chose to pursue an internship here.   Answer Question

Decided to pursue a different opportunity

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Typical process for large agency; preliminary phone call with agency recruiter followed by longer phone call with account manager, submitted a couple writing samples, was called in for an interview a few weeks later. There was a delay between phone interviews and in-person interview because hiring for the position was put on hold. Went in for two in-person interviews on the same day.

Interview Questions

• What have you pitched?
      What tech news do you follow?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Incredibly rude recruiter.

We spoke on the phone for an initial screening, then I spoke to the hiring manager via telephone.

The recruiter then invited me onsite via email for an interview. I told her the time and day worked for me. I never heard back. She never confirmed.

The day I was supposed to come onsite, she called to ask where I was. I told her I never heard a confirmation.

SHE HUNG UP ON ME.

Obviously a lapse in communication, but this was extremely unprofessional and childish of her. Every single company I've interviewed at has sent me a confirmation with directions and sometimes parking information. A complete waste of my time. It's a disappointment to see such a failure in HR here.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Friendly, engaging and casual. Not stuffy. There were quite a few steps of meeting with the HR team, some of the management, the director, and then some with lower level staff to understand day to day operations.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking at our agency particularly in San Diego?   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was fairly informal in comparison to some in-house positions, and the overall process was quick. It began as a phone interview and then I was asked for an in-person interview in the office. The two interviewers asked about my previous experience, best practices in the media relations field and familiarity with tech sectors.

Interview Questions

• What have been some of the most difficult situations you've found yourself in professionally? How did you handle those?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Initial phone screen with a person from the talent acquisition department was fairly easy. If they like you, you get called in for a series of in-person interviews. There are roughly 2-3 interviews with 1-2 interviewers at a time. If you make it through several rounds of in-person interviews, you will have to perform a fairly standard writing sample of a blog and some social media content (tweets, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) The whole process took around 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Where do you get your tech news? What are your favorite twitter handles to follow.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, pay is fairly low but along the lines of other agencies.