LEWIS Global Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LEWIS Global Communications Interview Questions

Interviews at LEWIS Global Communications

3.1

Internship Interview

Interview

Got a phone interview for internship, a month after I had applied. It was a last minute scheduling but the recruiter had clearly not even looked at my resume. She told me to go through my resume, I gave her a description of my last full time job and then a bit of background of my experience in college. She then asked me if I would be prepared to work full time 40 hours a week even though I had just explained I had been working full time for a year already. The interview was nearly completed and I was asking her questions about the internship and she interrupted me and asked me about something on the bottom of my resume. It was obvious she hadn't actually gone through it before she called me. When I emailed her to follow up she did not get back to me for two days.

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied and contacted a week later by an HR rep to schedule a phone conversation to discuss the position. I never received the call. I sent the HR rep an email, a direct LinkedIn message, and even attempted to call multiple LEWIS offices to reschedule. Never heard back from anyone. I see from these reviews that I’m not the only one who this has happened to. Given that this has happened in the past (even as far as a couple years back), the HR department really needs to figure it out. Extremely unprofessional.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications.

Interview

Two phone interviews and an in-person interview that required a project and a presentation of the project. I thought the interview was great. It was a test of knowledge on the topic area of the internship and had questions about personality and career goals.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Application is online. Includes basic info form, resume and cover letter. If they are interested they will contact you. In my experience it was a very quick turnaround, within a few days. They then schedule an in-person interview to occur as soon as possible. The longest part of the process was the week and a half or so I waited to hear back that I was hired. Was interviewed by an HR employee and a VP.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult was whether I preferred B2B or B2C more, because I hadn't worked somewhere that used these terms before. Most unexpected was how in depth they went about random tidbits from my past, but that was easy to talk about and was probably just to get to know my personality.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is an unpaid internship, so no salary negotiation took place. Only had to nail down which days I would come in to the office. Set benefits of $10 travel and $10 meal expenditure per work day.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The process was very comfortable while remaining informative. I was interviewed by an HR person as well as a VP of the company and we mostly talked about my experience in PR and communications and my knowledge of the tech industry. The interview lasted about 20-30 minutes and they answered all the questions I had brought to them.

Interview Questions

• What media platforms do you use to stay updated on the news?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I submitted my resume through their career site and received a call from a recruiter for a screening. I was then brought in for a in-person interview at their San Francisco office. I was interviewed by three different people. One of the interviewers was really unprofessional and was on their laptop during the interview.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Friendly, engaging and casual. Not stuffy. There were quite a few steps of meeting with the HR team, some of the management, the director, and then some with lower level staff to understand day to day operations.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking at our agency particularly in San Diego?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (Burlington, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter on the phone initially before being invited in to meet with some members of the team. After getting through a 90-minute interview with four people all at different levels of seniority, I completed the writing test at home. After submitting the test, I received a job offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• How do you conduct yourself with clients and at events?   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

They have 3 stages of interviews. First one, as they say, is just to "get to know you." It is more like a screening used to verify what is on your resume and ask you regular interview questions. The second interview is where you get grilled by more than one consultant, and the third is where you meet and the executives and receive your offer.

Honestly, it seems like these interviews do not mean anything unless you have what they are looking for on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you changed an organization with your ideals for the better.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Typical process for large agency; preliminary phone call with agency recruiter followed by longer phone call with account manager, submitted a couple writing samples, was called in for an interview a few weeks later. There was a delay between phone interviews and in-person interview because hiring for the position was put on hold. Went in for two in-person interviews on the same day.

Interview Questions

• What have you pitched?
      What tech news do you follow?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question