LEWIS Global Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LEWIS Global Communications Interview Questions

Interviews at LEWIS Global Communications

3.1

Digital Strategy Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications in July 2019.

Interview

Recruiter reached out with job title and asked if I was interested. I was “interested” but requested a job description. She asked to chat to explain job since they didn’t have a description ready. Call came 5 min after agreed upon time and she promptly asked me about my experience and what would entice me to move (salary requirement essentially). I didn’t sign up for an interview, especially when I hadn’t seen a job description. Over the course of my chatting she decided I wasn’t a fit and THEN described the position (which actually could have been a fit had I known what to focus on when describing my varied background).

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications in February 2018.

Interview

Unprofessional and it only lasted for 8 minutes. I had to reschedule 3 times with the person in charge and she kept forgetting that we had an interview scheduled.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Initial phone screen with a person from the talent acquisition department was fairly easy. If they like you, you get called in for a series of in-person interviews. There are roughly 2-3 interviews with 1-2 interviewers at a time. If you make it through several rounds of in-person interviews, you will have to perform a fairly standard writing sample of a blog and some social media content (tweets, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) The whole process took around 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Where do you get your tech news? What are your favorite twitter handles to follow.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, pay is fairly low but along the lines of other agencies.

Social Media and Digital Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online with resume and cover letter. I was initially asked for a phone interview with two of their Digital Marketing Managers and one Senior Manager. After the phone interview, I was contacted for an hour long in-person interview with 3 different rounds of questions from varying levels of management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Their HR person was out for a while so the negotiation/hiring phase took longer than usual.

Senior Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

Interview

Very easy process, took about 2.5 weeks total. Consisted of a call with a recruiter, 3 in person interviews, 1 take-home assignment. Team was very casual and nice, and assignment took about 1-2 hours to complete.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite social media platform and why?   1 Answer

Senior Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Diego, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Great hiring process! They reached out to me on LinkedIn to see if I was currently seeking opportunities. After an initial phone screen with HR, I spoke with the Director over phone, in which we delved more into the technical side of my skills and experience.

From there, I was invited to an on-site interview, in which I spoke with the some of the directors, VPs and senior team members both in-person and through video conference. Overall very relaxed process, and they really tried to see if I was a good fit both culturally and experience-wise.

After the on-site, I was then asked to complete a project. It was mainly to test my Excel skills and critical thinking abilities in digital marketing. During this entire process, they kept our communication very transparent, which was something I really appreciated and don't see very often with other companies. If something was taking longer than usual, they made sure to explain the reason and what was going on behind the scenes. After that, they told me the project was well-received, then decided to make me an offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I submitted my resume through their career site and received a call from a recruiter for a screening. I was then brought in for a in-person interview at their San Francisco office. I was interviewed by three different people. One of the interviewers was really unprofessional and was on their laptop during the interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2015.

Interview

the interview was done professionally. It was more like a conversation which makes it enjoyable. during the interview processes, I get to know the employers better. this helps me to have an idea of what kind of employers I would be working with. It was quick but direct. It gives me head start about what I would do and not do. It prepares me for the work. Even before they meet you, let them know about how long it will take to make the hiring decision and how many stages to the interview.

Interview Questions

• what did you learn in university?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Klang (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (Klang (Malaysia)) in May 2013.

Interview

It was really more about your personality, whether your experience can fit in to the company culture. LEWIS really advocates its corporate values.
    It ask about how your previous experience can contribute to the company.
    It was a relax and not intense interview.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Started with a call from London, and an interview with two directors. London HR lady was nice, one director was quite condescending, the other, a guy from Australia was nice.

Did a writing test as well which was somewhat vague.

Interview Questions

• Mentioned I was too old (28) to be in an entry level position.   Answer Question