LEWIS Global Communications Senior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Account Executive

LEWIS Global Communications Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at LEWIS Global Communications

3.5

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (Burlington, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter on the phone initially before being invited in to meet with some members of the team. After getting through a 90-minute interview with four people all at different levels of seniority, I completed the writing test at home. After submitting the test, I received a job offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• How do you conduct yourself with clients and at events?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LEWIS Global Communications

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2014.

Interview

Had 3 interviews in the space of 6 months...they are very very slow to reply me....partly due to the fact they wanted to firm up a couple of processes and waiting for some key leadership position to be filled before making the decision to hire me...but everything else is pretty much standard questions...ask you about your working experience etc etc..nothing out of the blue.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer