LEWIS Global Communications Senior Digital Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LEWIS Global Communications

2.5

Senior Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Very easy process, took about 2.5 weeks total. Consisted of a call with a recruiter, 3 in person interviews, 1 take-home assignment. Team was very casual and nice, and assignment took about 1-2 hours to complete.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite social media platform and why?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LEWIS Global Communications

Senior Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LEWIS Global Communications (San Diego, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Great hiring process! They reached out to me on LinkedIn to see if I was currently seeking opportunities. After an initial phone screen with HR, I spoke with the Director over phone, in which we delved more into the technical side of my skills and experience.

From there, I was invited to an on-site interview, in which I spoke with the some of the directors, VPs and senior team members both in-person and through video conference. Overall very relaxed process, and they really tried to see if I was a good fit both culturally and experience-wise.

After the on-site, I was then asked to complete a project. It was mainly to test my Excel skills and critical thinking abilities in digital marketing. During this entire process, they kept our communication very transparent, which was something I really appreciated and don't see very often with other companies. If something was taking longer than usual, they made sure to explain the reason and what was going on behind the scenes. After that, they told me the project was well-received, then decided to make me an offer.

Interview Questions