LG Electronics Interview Questions in Seoul | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 8, 2017

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in February 2017.

Interview

there were 5 interviewer. providing brief introduction and 10minutes presentation in regards to past professional and personal experiences. Lastly, questions and answers. Some of the question was very direct, however, some of the quesitons were somewhat vague and indirect.

Interview Questions

• what was the your job duties   1 Answer

International Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2015.

Interview

The process took 2 months. Applied through their portal system. Got invited to the interview without any prior aptitude exam. Interview itself was not hard but nobody even smiled, very cold atmosphere.

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in April 2015.

Interview

First, I went through LG aptitutde test, followed by imterviews. Interviewe was challenging, as they asked very details of my resume. And they also asked technical questions regarding to my major.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very professional and courteous during interview process. Had phone interview with LG Electronics Korea through LG Electronics USA. Once selected as a potential candidate for the position after the phone interview, I was asked for a face to face interview at the headquarters in Korea. Overall, took a couple of months for the entire process up to an offer.

Interview Questions

• How can you help or company expand the product line into the US?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

Three on-site interviews. Once with team leader and the other was with departmental head. Final interview with directors just in formal manner.

Interview Questions

• Stupid questions but always hard to answer with making up stories.
      - Why did you quit your former job?
      - How long would you work for our company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company had tried to make me join early as possible, but I was trying to delay. They might be afraid of loosing prospective employees. It was quite stressful to hear their repeated call with saying "earlier" and at last I told them if I could not have some time space then it will be better for them to give a chance to others. After that, I could keep my intended schedule and not only that, they raised my initial salary even I didn't asked for.

Global Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2014.

Interview

Group or panel type interview conducted mostly in Korean. The interview lasted for about 1 hour through which we were asked questions about our career prospects, motivation, academic experiences as well as some general culture questions. The interviewers tried their best to make the candidates feel relaxed and ease the tension in the room.

Interview Questions

• personal questions, career goals, general culture related to business   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in February 2013.

Interview

Test. Take the test first. It is difficult. Pass the in person interview that is hours long. Make sure you kiss up to the managers and play nice so that you can pass the personality interview. Be prepared for tough technical questions. Needs to have good problem solving skills

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about programming and a personality check to make sure you will fit in   Answer Question

Associate Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in November 2012.

Interview

It was 4:4 interview. Engineering managers, vice president, and HR manager make a group. They ask the candidates about simple engineering questions. All of them have the candidates' resumes and ask about the experience that resume shows.

Senior ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in September 2011.

Interview

They have usually checked basic concepts, and professional backgrounds. Specially, they were interested in my Ph.D. research.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2011.

Interview

document review -> 1st interview/presentation -> 2nd interview with directo

Negotiation

persuade HR to accept your opinion, they are trying to negotiate your career and salary.