LG Electronics Interview Questions in Seoul, South Korea | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.9

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in February 2017.

Interview

there were 5 interviewer. providing brief introduction and 10minutes presentation in regards to past professional and personal experiences. Lastly, questions and answers. Some of the question was very direct, however, some of the quesitons were somewhat vague and indirect.

Interview Questions

• what was the your job duties   1 Answer

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in April 2015.

Interview

First, I went through LG aptitutde test, followed by imterviews. Interviewe was challenging, as they asked very details of my resume. And they also asked technical questions regarding to my major.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very professional and courteous during interview process. Had phone interview with LG Electronics Korea through LG Electronics USA. Once selected as a potential candidate for the position after the phone interview, I was asked for a face to face interview at the headquarters in Korea. Overall, took a couple of months for the entire process up to an offer.

Interview Questions

• How can you help or company expand the product line into the US?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

Three on-site interviews. Once with team leader and the other was with departmental head. Final interview with directors just in formal manner.

Interview Questions

• Stupid questions but always hard to answer with making up stories.
      - Why did you quit your former job?
      - How long would you work for our company?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

The company had tried to make me join early as possible, but I was trying to delay. They might be afraid of loosing prospective employees. It was quite stressful to hear their repeated call with saying "earlier" and at last I told them if I could not have some time space then it will be better for them to give a chance to others. After that, I could keep my intended schedule and not only that, they raised my initial salary even I didn't asked for.

Global Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2014.

Interview

Group or panel type interview conducted mostly in Korean. The interview lasted for about 1 hour through which we were asked questions about our career prospects, motivation, academic experiences as well as some general culture questions. The interviewers tried their best to make the candidates feel relaxed and ease the tension in the room.

Interview Questions

• personal questions, career goals, general culture related to business   Answer Question

Associate Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in November 2012.

Interview

It was 4:4 interview. Engineering managers, vice president, and HR manager make a group. They ask the candidates about simple engineering questions. All of them have the candidates' resumes and ask about the experience that resume shows.

Senior ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in September 2011.

Interview

They have usually checked basic concepts, and professional backgrounds. Specially, they were interested in my Ph.D. research.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2011.

Interview

document review -> 1st interview/presentation -> 2nd interview with directo

Negotiation

persuade HR to accept your opinion, they are trying to negotiate your career and salary.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2011.

Interview

Ask me what I have done during MD courses. And also ask me about background in computer science, my papers, operating system. And interviewer have to solve several simple problems by hand. For the people who's not using english, they need to prepare presentation in english.

SCM Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in July 2010.

Interview

Basically one or two interviews are expected.
    (Of course CV must be good then you will get some interview chance. )

In case you have no job experience before,
    You will have to go through interviews about 2 hours.
    1st round.
    kind of normal stuff - asking things about you, checking your knowledge
    on the subject which you studied before. + and etc.

2nd round - interview with VP
    They will give you some topics, 10 minute preparation, 1 minute speech
    Mainly they will see how you will fit in nicely to the organisation.

Interview Questions

• Questions vary considering the background of each interviewee.
      It is like a brain teaser with current events. 'Is it reasonable to ask (or force) to LG Employee to use the product of LG Electronics other than some other electronics company?'
      1 Answer

Negotiation

3 Days After the interview, they offered by an email.