LG Mobile Phones Interview Questions in Englewood Cliffs, NJ | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Manager, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LG Mobile Phones (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

Informal and straight forward, customer referral to the hiring manager. Applied online and called hiring manager directly. After a quick conversation was contacted by HR for telephone screen, interview with hiring manager scheduled, face to face with hiring manager. Interview scheduled with group leader, 1:1 with group lead, panel interview with marketing team scheduled - also face to face(s), introduced to division head after panel for quick meeting (ten minutes). HR follow up to determine salary needs and expectations. Offer letter received FedEx next day with instructions. Call from hiring manager to ask what I thought...offer gleefully accepted.

Interview Questions

• The question that came up a lot was like this one (multiple parts) "Explain a task that you found extremely difficult to accomplish and tell me how you approached it, what were the results, were you satisfied, could you have done anything differently, would you do that again?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very Easy. I was open about what I was making and said I would like to make more. They benchmarked my salary and found that I was under-compensated, and made me an offer that was aligned with others already in that role.