LG Mobile Phones Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LG Mobile Phones Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

2.7

LG Mobile Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LG Mobile Phones in April 2016.

Interview

Got an email from the recruiter for phone interview. It was a three way call and asked bunch of questions from my resume. They just happened to ask me questions that I was not really aware of.

Interview Questions

• What kind of cell phone do you use   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LG Mobile Phones (Bloomington, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

I received an email few days after I submitted the application online. The recruiter set me up for a phone interview. Ever since I my location was far away from their office, we decided to do a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• One of the person during the interview asked me if I like to drink alcohol. It was random.   1 Answer

Psi Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LG Mobile Phones (Englewood, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

First round Phone screening with HR--Basic nothing suprising
    Second round interview with Director and Senior Manager-- Basic run through of resume and job qualifications
    Third round interview with CFO-- Quick run through of resume and show confidence in flourishing within the position.

Interview Questions

• You think you have a lot of experience?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LG Mobile Phones (San Diego, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I had a 30 minutes phone screen interview with a technical recruiter. She asked me about my past internship experience and some general questions. Then, I had an hour phone interview with the hiring manager the following week. After the phone interviews, I had an onsite group/panel interview with the Software Engineering teams and the Hiring manager. Most technical questions were conceptual. There were a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Java Question: What are the differences between a hashcode and equals methods   1 Answer

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LG Mobile Phones (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Very unorganized, and treated poorly by HR

Interview Questions

• "Do you drink or smoke for fun. " I was told everyone does, and I should do it also.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple. No negotiation allowed.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LG Mobile Phones (Miami, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

there was 3 interviews started with a phone interview then with a video you have to record of yourself explaining features and last an interview with the area manager

Interview Questions

• There was a lot of: what would you do in case of: this example   Answer Question

Senior Manager, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LG Mobile Phones (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

Informal and straight forward, customer referral to the hiring manager. Applied online and called hiring manager directly. After a quick conversation was contacted by HR for telephone screen, interview with hiring manager scheduled, face to face with hiring manager. Interview scheduled with group leader, 1:1 with group lead, panel interview with marketing team scheduled - also face to face(s), introduced to division head after panel for quick meeting (ten minutes). HR follow up to determine salary needs and expectations. Offer letter received FedEx next day with instructions. Call from hiring manager to ask what I thought...offer gleefully accepted.

Interview Questions

• The question that came up a lot was like this one (multiple parts) "Explain a task that you found extremely difficult to accomplish and tell me how you approached it, what were the results, were you satisfied, could you have done anything differently, would you do that again?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very Easy. I was open about what I was making and said I would like to make more. They benchmarked my salary and found that I was under-compensated, and made me an offer that was aligned with others already in that role.

Software Engineer II - Android Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at LG Mobile Phones (San Diego, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed in November 2010 was told every week that we are interested in your candidacy and will get back to you next week till December when they finally replied and said they have been interviewing other candidates and have hired some1 else.

In March 2011, I had another offer they called up I interviewed again and was extended a verbal offer which they were working on for 1 week and after that cancelled my appointment and offer because they dont want to hire at that time .... reason: budget constraints (and they called me again for the interview saying they have more budget so they whated to hire)

Interview Questions

• All Android Based Questions   1 Answer
    • data structure algorithms testing and research questions   Answer Question

The Company does not hold work ethics and does not know how to treat a potential employee. Only thing they follow religiously is strictness in work environment. you cant take some portion of work at home even when feel so sick because this is not how they work (they want you to utilize a sick leave for that)

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LG Mobile Phones (Morristown, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

two senior managers interviewed me in conference call.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason smartphone will surpass feature phone?   Answer Question
    • How would you differentiate your android product if you are in charge of project compare to other contenders?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LG Mobile Phones (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was quite comfortable. My interviewee made me feel at ease. More casual than serious. I was allowed the opportunity to express to the best of my ability and I also had the opportunity to briefly showcase my skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous work experience?   1 Answer