LG UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LG UK Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at LG UK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LG UK in December 2016.

Interview

Had my first interview with HR and one of the finance managers. They invited me to a second interview which also went smoothly.

I received a job offer after about a week or so. I got my recruitment agency to ask them if there is any room for negotiating the salary just slightly. Over a week passed and they finally came back and said that they cannot offer a higher salary and in fact wish to retract the original offer. No feedback was provided.

Also, during the first interview they wrote down my previous salary incorrectly. After confirming my previous salary with the recruitment agency it was clear that they were incompetent in noting down the correct information. They actually offered me exactly the same salary as what I was previously getting.

Very disappointed because they offered me the job but then retracted without a valid reason which I found highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous job?   1 Answer

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LG UK (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial interview, asked to pull together a brief case study outlining a project and ideas around bringing this to life. Took a few printed copies and talked through at interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between brand and retail marketing
      Understanding of LG, what they offer and brand identity
      Examples of working in challenging customer facing situations
      Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LG UK (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

1:1 interview and excel test followed by an interview with a senior manager, however had to wait for a long time to get an offer yet they asked for a quick acceptance