LGI Homes Office Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LGI Homes Office Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at LGI Homes

2.9

Anonymous Employee in La Marque, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LGI Homes (La Marque, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume on a Tuesday, the following Monday I received a phone interview that lasted around 15 minutes. I was then sent a personality assessment to fill out. I was told within a few days of filling it out someone else should contact me for the next step. I was contacted within an hour of submitting the assessment for an in person interview the next day. Overall it was a very quick interview and decision making period.

Interview Questions

• What sort of leadership opportunities had I participated in.   Answer Question

Jul 18, 2017 – LGI Homes

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is fantastic to hear you had a smooth and positive interview process. Welcome to the team!

Other Interview Reviews for LGI Homes

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at LGI Homes (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screen which lasted around 7 minutes. The recruiter was very nice and asked questions regarding my prior and relative experience. After the phone screen, the next step was to complete a personal assessment. This took around an hour to complete, however the results were very accurate and detailed. The results were shared during a personal interview within a week after the assesment. The personal interview lasted a couple of hours reviewing experience, work ethic, personality, company background, and a few personal details. I thoroughly enjoyed the interview process knowing that LGI takes the time to personally know each potential candidate.

Interview Questions

LGI Homes Response

Jul 18, 2017 – LGI Homes

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us. We pride ourselves on our comprehensive interview process in which we can truly get to know each and every candidate. We are happy to have you... More

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LGI Homes in September 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job posting and the following day I received an email requesting for a phone interview which will be done in 2 days. The phone interview lasted approximately 9 minutes asking very basic questions. They told me that they will email me on the next process. Unfortunately the position was offered to someone within the office. The lady who interviewed me was very nice and seemed apologetic on the email.

Interview Questions

LGI Homes Response

Jul 18, 2017 – LGI Homes

Thank you for leaving us a review. Just as we value our customers, we value our candidates and encourage you to apply again in the future. Stay up to date with current openings on... More

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LGI Homes.

Interview

The hiring process is very long and drawn out. They expect you to jump for them whenever they want to speak to you. The entire process takes two months. No consideration if you are currently employed. The interview is a huge sales pitch about how great the company is and how well they're doing, but at the end of the day the salary compensation is low. Something doesnt add up.

Interview Questions

They expect you to sign right away in front of them. If you question anything, they'll change their minds and rescind the offer. They want to meet in person so they can judge your reaction to the offer letter.

Jul 18, 2017 – LGI Homes

Thank you for the review. We are disappointed with your feedback, as it is not a direct reflection of our process or company culture. We maintain structured interview process, so your direct... More

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at LGI Homes (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2018.

Interview

I first did an Interview over the phone with an LGI Recruiter, then an in-person interview with the Manager. It was followed with a few phone follow ups with the Manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the longevity expectations with the company. If I was expecting to grow with the company as time went by.   1 Answer
    • I was asked if I could handle busy workload and a busy office. If following the LGI way would be a problem.   Answer Question

Jul 3, 2019 – LGI Homes

We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant interview experience!

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LGI Homes (Birmingham, AL) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth! I received a response to my application the very next day and had a phone interview set up that afternoon. I had my in person interview about two weeks later. We discussed my personality test, went over some standard interview questions, and spoke in detail about goals. I felt very comfortable with my interviewer and appreciated all of the friendly faces I met that day. The interview lasted about one hour.

Interview Questions

LGI Homes Response

Mar 26, 2019 – LGI Homes

We are happy to hear that you had a positive interview experience. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous Employee in Martinsburg, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LGI Homes (Martinsburg, WV) in February 2019.

Interview

After applying, I was scheduled for a phone interview. That went very well and I was sent a survey to complete via email. After that, I was set up for a 1:1 interview and, lastly, a day to spend at the office with the team to see if the position would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

LGI Homes Response

Mar 26, 2019 – LGI Homes

Thank you for your thorough feedback regarding your interview experience & we are happy to have you on board with us in West Virginia!

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LGI Homes (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2018.

Interview

I answered questions with someone over a telephone "introductory" phone call. I was then asked to complete an online assessment after which I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. After my references were called, they offered me a position.

Interview Questions

LGI Homes Response

Jul 3, 2019 – LGI Homes

Thank you for your positive review regarding your interview experience. We are happy to have you as a part of the LGI family!

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LGI Homes (San Antonio, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

The LGI interview process was great. It was quick, informative and very seamless. During the in person interview you not only were able to tell them about yourself but you also were able to learn about the company. Everyone I came into contact with during the process was very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

LGI Homes Response

Jul 3, 2019 – LGI Homes

Thank you for the positive review regarding your interview experience. We are happy to have you on board with us in San Antonio!

Anonymous Employee in Olivehurst, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LGI Homes (Olivehurst, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied online and within 2 days I was contacted by their recruiting department. I went through a phone screening process then asked to complete an online DISC assessment. The next day I was contacted to set-up an in-person interview. The interview consists of a short company overview, a review of your DISC assessment , and questions regarding your experience and work history.

Interview Questions

LGI Homes Response

Mar 4, 2019 – LGI Homes

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience during the interview process. Keep up the great work!