LL Flooring Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LL Flooring Interview Questions

Interviews at LL Flooring

1.8

Inventory Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LL Flooring.

Interview

Very professional. Met with two men, both very nice. Very specific about the details which encompassed the job. Spoke highly of the company. Gave me a call back within 4 days with an offer. Drug testing was pain free. Walked me throughly thru the process.

Workforce Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LL Flooring (Richmond, VA) in October 2018.

Interview

After 2 phone screens, and 1 face to face interview where it supposed to be 2 with 2 different managers. 1 of them canceled due to emergency and said will have to reschedule the second one the following week. TO make story short never heard from them again. Also emailed HR recruiter about follow up and never returned my emails. Very unprofessional.

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LL Flooring (Chattanooga, TN) in August 2018.

Interview

Face to face, and it was very informal and easy. It was pleasurable and not intimidating. There is now a new store manager so who knows now. other than that i don't know what to type,

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in sales   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LL Flooring (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Light phone interview followed by in person interview with Regional Manager followed by interview with DVP. Fairly basic, par for the course in this position. Comfortable interview process. Interviews done in store break areas and back warehouse.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales experience.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LL Flooring (Baltimore, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I went in to speak with the Store Manager before my first day, just to meet him and my coworkers. It was great! I immediately knew that they were going to treat me like family, and I was right. They took me under their wing just as I'd been working there for the past year.

Interview Questions

• What does my schedule look like?   1 Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LL Flooring (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

There was no interview. They just told me I would get the job as long as I passed the drug test. I had posted my resume on craigslist and was contacted by the store manager. I think they needed someone to fill the role badly. I took the job.

Interview Questions

• How much money are you looking to make?   1 Answer

Would Rather Not Say Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LL Flooring.

Interview

Very poor, as HR and hiring manager were not on same page as far as hiring timeline was concerned. Came to the conclusion and truly believe that the decision was already made prior to the interview. Perhaps the time provided a way that the interviewers could spend some down time.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LL Flooring (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Most people hired here know someone already in the company and the process is anything but formal. I pretty much came in and it was handed to me. I witnessed some real interviews conducted there though and most of them are not overly analyzed, the job itself requires someone honest, friendly, and outgoing on the sales side which I eventually moved to and someone willing to bust their butt, move quickly, efficiently, and safely with vision in the warehouse. If you can do this then you'll not only get the job, but make some money

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toano, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LL Flooring (Toano, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was just as any other CSR position in the call center. Example tell me about a complex call that you received and how did you resolve the callers issues?

Interview Questions

• Are you able to deal with a high volume of calls?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toano, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LL Flooring (Toano, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Very quick and the entire process took only 8 business days. They followed up very quickly with the next steps and sent a formal offer via email. Once accepted drug screening was required.

Interview Questions

• What kind of working environment is ideal for you?   1 Answer