LOFT Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LOFT Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at LOFT

1.9

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LOFT.

Interview

Asked basic questions, asked how to style, availability, start date among other typical job interview questions! Easy interview very relaxing and in a nice area in hudson! Many places to eat in the surrounding area as well

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LOFT

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

In-person interview going over basic retail experience and availability. Pretty generic questions about overall skills. I was asked about my past customer service experience. They may ask how you would handle a tough customer. They definitely look for some sort of availability on weekends, but are usually pretty flexible when it comes to your schedule on normal week days. They will probably ask you how you would describe the brand.

Interview Questions

• Can you work through the holidays?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LOFT (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2013.

Interview

It was very smooth and straight forward. First you start with a couple of interview questions and then the manager will tell you you to go in to the store and choose one whole outfits and why you choose those pieces of clothing.

Interview Questions

• What are your favorite designers? Why do you want to work at Loft and what do you want your clients to know about LOFT.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LOFT (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy questions, was offered the job a few days after being interviewed. Smooth hiring process. They called me in to do an interview the day after I applied, the interview was very short

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LOFT (Reno, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

While shopping one day, the manager approached & suggested that they were hiring and to apply online. I went home and applied that night, then followed up the next afternoon by going in with a printed resume to formally introduce myself. She interviewed me on the spot! Very relaxed interview, discussed the brand and my interest in fashion - one of the best interview experiences I've had! The manager said she'd need to check my references, and that I would hear back from her the coming Monday (it was late on Wednesday when I interviewed, and she was off for the rest of the week). She called back early afternoon on Monday and offered the job!

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LOFT (Beaverton, OR) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was very casual and much more like a conversation. They want to make sure you feel comfortable during the process. I much prefer this style of interview. I also interviewed at Ann Taylor and it was a similar process. If you're laid back but talkative this should be no problem for you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LOFT in March 2015.

Interview

After submitting application, received a call almost three days later; this was a phone interview. Scheduled in person interview for the following week. After interview, received call maybe one week later confirming I got the position, scheduled start date during phone call.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Loft? Are you familiar with the company (and sister stores)? What do you do in your free time? Who are three women you admire the most (for fashion)? What is your personal style?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Completed an online application and had an interview with the manager. The interview with the manager was casual. I heard back from them the same day I had the interview.

Interview Questions

• Casual - tell me about yourself, describe how you stay up-to-date with fashion, how would you describe your style   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glen Ellyn, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LOFT (Glen Ellyn, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

Pretty easy interview and was offered a position on the spot. Despite not having any retail experience they still gave me a chance and asked fair questions. Though applications are online I recommend calling the store to make sure it went through because they were having some technical problems and I had to apply online a couple of times before it went through.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable asking people if they are willing to open a LOFT card?
      How have your past experiences made you qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LOFT (Boise, ID).

Interview

In person interview with lots of standard interview questions. Some questions were scenario based and I answered with specific times in which I encountered such scenarios. The ladies that conducted the interview were very nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• How do you help Women to feel empowered?   1 Answer