LPL Financial Assistant Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at LPL Financial (Charlotte, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Process took about 7 weeks. Initial phone interview with recruiter, 2nd phone interview with hiring manager, on campus interview with peer, two SVP leaders and hiring manager. I was not impressed with the cultural and diversity initiatives and the fact that they do not promote within. Quite a few employees have left due to lack of development and diversified leadership.

Interview Questions

• How would I get familiar with the business and insert myself to strategize with leaders and employees?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LPL Financial

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LPL Financial.

Interview

Pretty quick and simple.. had a phone interview followed by in person to Charlotte office. they arranged the travel for me, phone interview was with manager went for an hour and In person interview was for couple of hours..

Interview Questions

• more about your past experience that is relevant to the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LPL Financial (Charlotte, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

After a call from a San Diego-based recruiter, I went through a total of nine interviews via phone (4) and in person (5). It was complete insanity. Too many chefs in the kitchen.

Interview Questions

• Canned questions such "Tell me about yourself," "What brings you here?" "Give me a challenge in your present job and tell me how you handled it," "How do you handle multiple, demanding clients?" Nothing intelligent.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LPL Financial (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Contacted by Recruiter, had initial phone screen, followed by a three subsequent interviews with the hiring manager, the Hiring manager's peer and the hiring manager's manager. It was a great experience overall