LRP Publications Writer, Education Daily Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Writer, Education Daily Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LRP Publications (Washington, DC) in April 2010.

Interview

When I first interviewed at LRP Publications, I was told to come to teh West Palm Beach office. Once there, I was greeted with teh HR manager, who then directed me to the direct manager I would be working under. From there, I met with the head manager. All conversatiosn were more about personality than skills. I got the feeling that more than anything, they really have to "like" the person they are working with. I received a brief overview of the details of the job from the direct manager. Once done, he set me up with a writing test that I had about 3 days to complete. Once submitted, I was told that they decided to hrie someone else. Everyone involved was professional, direct and friendly. I didn't get the job, but liked how the company handled the hiring process adn would definitely apply again.

Interview Questions

• Whether or not I had direct experience relating to a specific of the position and in what way I demonstrated those skills.   1 Answer