LRS Architects Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at LRS Architects

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LRS Architects (Portland, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

I had two phone interviews because I was an out of town candidate, then a Skype and then an in person interview. The phone and Skype were with the principals and associates with whom I would be working most often. The in person interview was just with the managing principals. Each session asked different questions and gave a clearer picture of what it's like to work there, what I'd be doing, how the culture was and what was important to them. By the time I had to make a decision I had a clear picture of the firm that has been borne out in my experience.

Interview Questions

• specific kinds of past experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate and they were capable and cordial partners in the negotiation. Very reasonable

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LRS Architects (Portland, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with an accounting manager for a one-on-one interview. She explained the office dynamics between part time and full time positions and how they all work together to get work done.

Interview Questions

• What are the financial software systems you've work with?   1 Answer