LSG Sky Chefs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs (Irving, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 VP's and a Manager in the same room. They all sat and asked me various questions about the position and asked if I had any questions about the position

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have in IT?   2 Answers

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs.

Interview

fill up the application form. exec. chef will ask you about work experiences. ask you about 5 basic sauces and are you a culinary graduate. later, he will accompany you to the kitchen and ask you to prepare a dish for 2 pax. will orient you the kitchen stuff and you will be given time to prepare the food. they will taste it and ask how you prepared it. if you pass, they will give you drug test form in their accredited clinic. after a week, you will go for orientation and present the rate.

Interview Questions

• basic sauces
      how many sides is tourned veg   1 Answer

the rate is low compared to the workload to be assigned.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs in February 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of 3, the manager and 2 directors. Interview questions were the common behavioral questions. Staffing agency set up the interview and communicated with me in regards to next steps and to communicate the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a conflict with someone and how did you handle it?
      What is your greatest strength and weakness?
      Why do you want to work here?
      What has been your greatest challenge and greatest accomplishment and why?   Answer Question

Assembler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs in December 2017.

Interview

I was called in for an interview the next day. The interview was quick. Only asked about 4 or 5 questions. They explained what i would be doing as part of the job duties. After the interview they say they will be conducting other interviews and they will call you back if you are hired for a drug test. If you hear that most likely you didnt get the job, trust me i heard that many times before.

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs (Des Plaines, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Informal. Lack of explanations you're the one who is expected to direct the conversation and ask questions. They expect you to have a language barrier and there's a form of division between you and the interviewer.

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs (Miami, FL).

Interview

It was a good experience, where I grew up as a person, and they taught me the rules of the company, duties and obligations , salaries, hourly, and disciplines

Safety Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online, had a 30 minute phone interview, general quetions about background and my interest in the position. Second interview was face to face and included a tour of the facility. Intreview lasted for an hour, more questions about my background and typical interviewquestions.

Interview Questions

• Asked me what safety concerns I noticed during my tour of the facility.   Answer Question

Ramp Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Unlike anything seen before you and five other candidate's in a panel interview with rapid fire question from seven person panel all on the IPhones or answering employees question. Was not the best experiences but it gave a different look at the hiring process.

Dog Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs (Dallas, TX).

Interview

These peoples HR Department is disorganized and is the gang that can't shoot straight. Total misinformation and lies.

Negotiation

I was desperate to work. Little did I know....

Food Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs (Portland, OR) in November 2017.

Interview

when I get there they say I cant interview for the job I wanted it has to be assembler and I was basically forced to agree at that point. she was very rude, she acted like she was better than everyone and it was kind of annoying but we both knew I needed the job.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to work 40+ hours every week   1 Answer