LSG Sky Chefs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 25, 2017

2.6

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs (Miami, FL).

Interview

It was a good experience, where I grew up as a person, and they taught me the rules of the company, duties and obligations , salaries, hourly, and disciplines

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs (Anchorage, AK) in December 2016.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview with corporate HR. I was invited for a second interview with the facilities HR Manager. The third interview was with multiple people including another operations supervisor, HR manager, and the general manager.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of situational questions. They were also keen on you being available to work any shift in their 24/7 operation.   Answer Question

Retail Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs (Morrisville, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Amazing! she asked questions about past employments and i proceeded to answer them forwarding and also if i had any criminal background and i forwarded with the negating response, leading to the conclusion that i had no criminal background in the past with other employed jobs.

Interview Questions

• Past experience with the industry.   1 Answer

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs (Des Plaines, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Informal. Lack of explanations you're the one who is expected to direct the conversation and ask questions. They expect you to have a language barrier and there's a form of division between you and the interviewer.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs (San Francisco, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then group interview. The phone interview was with the recruiter and the group interview with the managers. The phone interview asked me about my previous job experience and qualifications for the position. The group interview asked questions about how I handled situations in previous jobs, how I would handle hypothetical situations.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Lasted five minutes, questions were not geared towards the role but towards personality fit. Resume was submitted by recruiter prior to the interview. Interviewer was prompt and courteous. She was sure of her selection before the interview ended. I started the following day.

Interview Questions

• How do I know when I am stressed?   1 Answer

Employee Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

One of the longest processes I have gone through. From application to initial contact about a month. Then phone interview. About 6-8 weeks went by then I was contacted about an in person interview. Was told decision could be 2 weeks to months away then reassured I would get word by end of week. Three weeks passed and finally contacted. Not good at following up. Reached out a couple times to staff and no response when given open invitation if I had any questions or concerns they would get back to me.

Interview Questions

• Given a few scenarios about employee relations
      Asked about background and former positions   Answer Question

Food Prep Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs (Detroit, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Was OK and they gave a walk through of the facility the workers were very helpful and kind they do a on the spot drug Test that takes on a few days to come back but by the end of the interview you will know if you are hired or not

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked here before   1 Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was great. I was made to feel at ease. It consisted of a walk through of the facility and a group face to face. Which involved reporting observations from the walk through.

Interview Questions

• What benefits could I make to the company?   1 Answer

Ramp Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Unlike anything seen before you and five other candidate's in a panel interview with rapid fire question from seven person panel all on the IPhones or answering employees question. Was not the best experiences but it gave a different look at the hiring process.